Come along with us, as the Valley of the Sun S Gaugers Model Railroad Club tours 3 layouts in the Prescott Valley region of Arizona on 3/9/2019.
~~~~~~ A. CONTENTS: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
There's an edited-down short version of the video that last about 5 minutes, and a longer version that follows -- that lasts about another 30 minutes that contains ALL the video clips -- that most people probably will NOT want to watch.
* NOTE: You should be able to “JUMP” to ANY SECTION of the video, by clicking the below minute:sec numbers.
*1. Layout 1. S/Sn3 Prescott Valley 0:27 min
(Bill & Sandie Winans, uses DC)
*2. Layout 2. Sn3 Dewey 1:59 min
(Stephen Hatch, uses Digitrax DCC)
*3. Layout 3. HO Cornville 3:52 min
(Verryl and Sharon Fosnight, uses NCE DCC)
*4. Layout 1. S/Sn3 Prescott Valley 5:57 min
*5. Layout 2. Sn3 Dewey 19:26 min
*6. Layout 3. HO Cornville 30:39 min
The End 35:49 min
~~~~~~ B. LINKS: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Background audio tracks:
* 'Chattanooga Choo Choo', arranged and performed by Keith Lewis, email@example.com .
* 'Blue Jazz - 1983', written and performed by Keith Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org .
~~~~~~ C. NOTES: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
* This layout (started about 2005), loosely models the Rio Grande Southern from Durango up to Ridgeway, in the 1950's era.
* Rick has included the towns of Durango, Delores, Rico, Vance Junction, and Ridgeway.
* The trains are DC powered. Circuitron reverse units are used for the two point-to-point lines, with electric eyes at the ends for detection.