In this Magento Basics tutorial, you'll gonna learn how to disable product tags in Magento.
This is the non-nerd way to disable the product tags in Magento.
To start with, go to your Magento Admin Panel,
- Scroll down to bottom, click on "Advanced" under "Advanced" section
- Expand out "Disable Modules Output" and scroll down
- Locate "Mage_tag" and set it to "Disable"
- Press "Save Config"
We strongly suggest clearing your cache after doing all the settings.
The reason for that is you may have a full page Magento cache extension or any cache plugin installed and there is a tendency that the changes you made won't reflect on your system.
To clear you cache, go to:
- Cache Management
- On the left side, click on select all
- And on the right-hand side press submit.
Magento powers over $50 billion dollars in gross transactions annually. With Page Rules you can customize CloudFlare to optimize the performance, security and reliability of your Magento website enhancing your visitor’s user experience and increasing conversions.