This is my first tutorial about the Cinema 4d interface. It's really for beginners, so if you are into 3d or motion graphics I suggest you to skip this one.
Anyway here there is what this Cinema 4d tutorial is all about:
- Cinema 4d Interface
- The basics of the top menu
- The prospective view and other viewers
- The viewer’s menu option
- The point, line, and polygons selection tool
- Move, Scale and Rotation tool
- The Object and Attribute Panel
- The Primitive Objects
- The Editable Objects and the deformer tool.
That’s all. Thank you for watching and sorry for my english accent, hope you can understand everything. If you have some problems just mail me or comment here below, I’m glad to help you for everything. Bye.