1) Particle leaf scene as is. Emitting from a grid. Can be any size shape or geometry.
2) Modified to use Rigid bodies so the Confetti collides.
3) Modified so the Confetti Flocks (emflock - mootzoid.com) to an area around a null.
Scene 2 - Two instances of Softimage running - easy to ctrl-c / ctrl-v Ice trees
1) Particle leaf scene.
2) Emitting from the number plate of the Ducatti as Rigid bodies
3) Connecting the ground plane to leave a trail of Confetti as the rbd's collide with the ground.
If you ever get married, putting Confetti on the back of a Ducatti as you can see... is one hell of a way to go :)
Shortly after the release of emTopolizer several people wrote me an email, asking if the new polygonizer that is included in emTopolizer is the "replacement" for the other polygonizers (emPolygonizer 2, 3 and 4 as well as the Polygonizer that is shipped with Softimage).
I felt it important to just share my thoughts regarding the question if "the old polygonizers are now obsolete or not". Personally I think that the answer is "no".