Forward wet hydrant evolution with 5" supply hose.
The candidate shall be able to properly deploy and operate a 5" supply line.
1. Candidate must have full PPE donned and their SCBA in "Standby" position.
2. Dismount apparatus while following proper safety procedures.
3. Move quickly to the rear hose bed and remove the hydrant kit from the apparatus as needed.
4. Next grasp the hose strap connected to the 5" hose line (rear hose bed) and remove hose while pulling straight back.
5. Pull sufficient hose to reach hydrant/vehicle and extend to hydrant/vehicle.
6. Ground hose.
7. Signal driver to, "Drive".
8. Connect supply line to hydrant and/or vehicle.