"one of the most isolated places in Greenland, one dancer, several directions"
Direction(s) is a dance video shot in Ittoqqortoormiit, Greenland.
Ittoqqortoormiit is one of the most isolated villages on Greenlandic east coast, a truly beautiful and wild place. In a such savage place, the movements of a passionate dancer will try to find a direction. A dance that wants to honour and merge with the spectacular nature of a remote and little-known land.
Official selection in these festivals:
- CASCADIA Dance & Cinema Festival (2016)
- [CERDANYOLA] Screen (2016)
- ScreenDance Festival (2016)
- Capital City Film Festival (2016)
- Russian International Film Fest (2016)
- Shortfest International Malta (2016)
- Goldensun Short Film Festival (2016)
- Stockholm Dansfilmfestival (2015)
- Barcelona Planet Film Festival (2015)
- Los Angeles CineFest (2015)