Random moments from Camp Pixelache 2014 - Vartiosaari, Helsinki, Finland 6. - 8. june 2014.
As you can see it was pretty much about boats and eating outside. Thanks to all organizers and participants!
Camera by Justin Tate, VilleH and Russell Cavanagh.
Music by Mesak.
Workshop series, installation and audiovisual performance at AAVE Festival 2013, curated by Irina Spicaka and organized in collaboration with Pixelache Helsinki. The project will continue during the following AAVE Festival 2014.
The "Creative Coding for Live Visuals" project included:
- three workshops by Nuno Correia (PT), Krisjanis Rijnieks (LV) and Matti Niinimäki (FI)
- audiovisual intallation Metasphere by Latvian artists Irina Spicaka, Krisjanis Rijnieks and Platon Buravicky
- final collective audiovisual performance with all artists and workshop participants
The Creative Coding for Live Visuals event has been developed at the Pixelache Helsinki platform by Irīna Špičaka and included to the Pixelversity 2013 programme.
The whole event has happened in co-operation with the AAVE festival and consisted of:
- 3 creative coding workshops: AVVX by Nuno Correia, Cinder by Krišjānis Rijnieks, Quartz Composer by Matti Niinimäki
- AV performances with participation of DKSTR & MÅNSTERI, Sander Mölder, Axel Thesleff & Video Jack, Baltic Diving Co.
- Audiovisual media installation Metasphere by Irīna Špičaka, Krišjānis Rijnieks and Platon Buravicky
Documentation by Jānis Rijnieks, editing by Krišjānis Rijnieks.