One of the chief challenges in improving healthcare's value proposition is overcoming the information silos that prevent optimal patient care. This complimentary videocast focuses on building referral networks—and care accountability—by facilitating the sharing of diagnostic reports and images across care settings.
Listen to physicians and hospital leaders discuss how they are meeting this challenge—and sharing medical images and reports among care partners with with ease—through use of a secure cloud network. The video presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
– Access to diagnostic reports and relevant images—across care settings
– Overcoming care silos, building referral networks
– Reducing costs, increasing efficiencies
– Offering patient-centered care
– Providing mobile access to images
– Carlos Carrasco, Chief Operating Officer, Orlando Regional Medical Center
– Joshua Pavlovec RT(R), CIIP, MHA, RIS/PACS Administrator, Children's of Alabama
– Donald Plumley, MD, Chief Quality Officer, Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital
– Peter Durlach, Sr. Vice President, Marketing & Strategy, Nuance
Sponsored by Nuance# vimeo.com/123194912 Uploaded
Radiology practices have long sought a solution to the consolidation occurring in their marketplaces, as well as the commoditization happening in their midst. By collaborating instead of competing, radiology groups can leverage the power of their combined resources and data to speak with one voice and proactively build upon their ability to deliver the best possible service and care in their communities, all while remaining independent.
Join us for a presentation about a new way to thrive in radiology, not just survive. Integrated Radiology Partners’ CEO, Bill Pickart, and Scott Luchs, MD, founding member of a new regional radiolgy joint venture in New York, Empire Health Support Services, discuss the benefits of forming regional radiology collaborations, followed by a Q&A session.
– Bill Pickart, CEO, Integrated Radiology Partners
– Scott Luchs, MD, President, Ramapo Radiology Associates & Orange Radiology Associates
– Curtis Kauffman-Pickelle, President and CEO, The Kauffman Group; Publisher of ImagingBiz
Sponsored by IRP# vimeo.com/106505592 Uploaded
Workflow. Efficiency. The terms are bounced around every day in healthcare. But when it comes to the productivity and profitability of your radiologists and the department as a whole, the right PACS makes all the difference. Getting comfortable with a system can literally cost you hundreds of thousands, if not more.
Sponsored by Viztek# vimeo.com/108590600 Uploaded
See how leading radiologists and oncologists at NIH are using technology such as semi-automated cancer lesion management and multi-media reporting software to reliably, consistently and quickly distribute reports in oncology follow up and treatment planning.
Offered by an unrestricted educational grant from Carestream# vimeo.com/86041389 Uploaded
In just one year, penalties will begin to be assessed on non-exempt radiologists who fail to demonstrate meaningful use of health IT.
Join us for a presentation by the American College of Radiology’s Michael Peters on what radiologists need to know to attest to Stages 1 and 2 of the federal Meaningful Use Program, followed by a Q & A session.
– Michael Peters, senior director of legislative & regulatory relations, American College of Radiology
– David Wild, director of medical informatics, FUJIFILM Medical Systems, USA, Inc.
Sponsored by FujiFilm# vimeo.com/85749618 Uploaded
View events at radiologybusiness.com/events
Browse This Channel
More stuff from “Radiology Business”
Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon. It’s tired of working, and can’t wait to relax. You can still send a message to the channel owner, though!