Created by Life Stage Films
Filmed by Amy & Ethan
Edited SAME DAY by Kara
Music Licensed by The Music Bed
Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. First off we loved getting to do this as a Same Day Edit! It was such a fun event and Kara couldn't have asked for a better crew to work with. Amy & Ethan and all of the vendors made Ryan & Kathryn's day truly special for them.
2. The extremely unique ceremony venue on old family owned land complete with an old home that made us feel like we traveled back in time. It was the perfect setting for their family filled day and the outdoor ceremony under the trees was breathtaking.
3. Ryan & Kathryn's super sweet Rehearsal Dinner that was full of funny stories and tons of well wishes for the newlyweds.
4. Groovetown rocked the reception and performed an awesome non stop show throughout the night for a tent full of dancing guests. They also helped a ton to make the SDE screening flawless!! Thanks Guys!
5. Getting to show the Same Day Edit at the end of the night to Ryan & Kathryn and all of their family & friends. All the laughter, happy tears, and cheering really ended the night on a beautiful note.
6. PICKLES! Was the word of the day yelled by all of the bridal party every time Kathryn started to cry.
7. Kathryn & her Dad's first look. I wish we could include more of it in the Same Day Edit but it was one of the sweetest moment's of the day. Her Dad was speechless.
Wedding Coordination: The amazing Gina Annab and her team of A Southern Soiree
Photographer: Richard Barlow of Richard Barlow Photography
Reception Venue: Coharie Country Club
Caterer: Meadow Restaurant
Florist: The English Garden
Cake Designer: Lila Parker
Rehearsal Dinner Venue: The Country Squire Restaurant