9 amazing days in Fontainebleau this september of 2012, with my family, little Alva, Rikke and our good friend Bjørn.
Some of the boulderproblems in this movie:
# Jet Set - 7a
# Le Mandarin (droite) - 7a?
# Action Directe - 7a
# Dernier Probléme - 7a (Not like in the movie, where it says Dermier Probléme)
# Duroxmanie - 6c
# couple of Black circuit problems
# plus some other fun problems in Laforêt
Boulder problems in this movie:
- Action Directe assis 7A (this is climb and filmed in Sept.2012, on a different camera)
- Yoga 7A
- 42 Filette 7A
- Pot De Terre 7A
- Attaque Des Aplats 7A
- Entorse 7A+
- Syphilisse 7A+
- Le Mouton 6C
- Lapin Ou Canard 7A (flash)
- Pulpfriction 7B (flash) - I actually don´t know if this is how the problem goes..?
- Plastikman 7A
- JAE - "Beginning of Mine"
- Simon Daum - "Can It Be Real"
- John Hawkes - "Marcy´s Song"
Ivö, is a little Island in the southern part of Sweden, not far away from bouldering destination, Kjugekull.
I think that we got around 20 First Ascents, within 2 days at Easter 2011.
Thank you, Bjørn, Frank, Martin and Casper for some good times!
One month in Annot, France, 2011.
It was from mid june to mid july, so the weather was nice and warm, and Annot can handle some summer heat, due to its altitude.
We got spend most of our time climbing with friends from the area, and friends from back home, which made the whole stay to a superb bouldering trip.