The annual State of the City address is delivered by Boulder City Council members and City Manager Jane Brautigam.
The presentation focuses on some of Boulder’s challenges and accomplishments from 2014, with updates on key projects, a celebration of significant milestones, information about resources, and a look ahead to some of the top goals of 2015.
2014 State of the City presentation from the City of Boulder, Colorado, municipal government.
The presentation focuses on many of Boulder’s challenges and accomplishments in 2013, with updates on key projects, a celebration of significant milestones, information about resources and a look ahead to some of the top goals of 2014.
The highlighted accomplishments include:
• The city’s response and ongoing recovery from the September flood
• Breaking ground at Boulder Junction
• Continued exploration of the possible creation of an electric utility and renewal of our climate commitment
• Civic Area visioning and community engagement
• Economic vitality efforts that have attracted and retained valued local businesses
• Support and resources for at-risk populations
• Public safety master planning efforts and planned enhancements
• Infrastructure investments resulting from the voter-approved Capital Improvement Bond
• Healthy reserve funding