Follow me as I tap on people for their physical pain.

# vimeo.com/4056409 Uploaded 331 Plays 2 Comments

Follow

EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE - AKA 'TAPPING'

Ivan Clements Plus

Tapping can be used for a whole host of conditions including phobias, joint / muscle pain, headaches / migraines, PTSD, and much more. Just ask me and I'll see if I can help.

REMEMBER - NO RESULT - NO FEE - SESSION £200

It can also be used for sports…


+ More

Tapping can be used for a whole host of conditions including phobias, joint / muscle pain, headaches / migraines, PTSD, and much more. Just ask me and I'll see if I can help.

REMEMBER - NO RESULT - NO FEE - SESSION £200

It can also be used for sports enhancement.

"Thanks, Ivan. I hardly ever get any lower back pain these days. The tapping therapy really did make a radical difference. It was an amazing coincidence when I saw you on Brighton beach a few years ago, as my doctor had told me there was nothing I could do about it except possibly Pilates, but as I had already been doing Tai Chi for years, that didn't seem like it would work, but the tapping did. Nowadays, I can even slump around on chairs with very poor posture without worrying about triggering the pain again. I was pretty desperate at the time and was getting worried that it would be irreversible and maybe even degenerative, but the therapy provided an instant 90% improvement and over the last few years since, the remaining 10% improvement has gradually occurred.

Best wishes,

Simon."

Shout Box

  • Rob Nelson

    Brilliant! What a perfect place to test your results! You were very patient and thorough. Good job.

    by Rob Nelson

  • Ivan Clements

    If you are interested in a tapping session for whatever is troubling you (phobias, joint/muscle pain, headache / migraines etc) you can either call me direct on 07932 22 00 00 or email me ivan@tappingguru.com I look forward to working with you.

    by Ivan Clements

Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon. It’s tired of working, and can’t wait to relax. You can still send a message to the channel owner, though!

Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.