CREATE | YOUTUBE
Create a free YouTube video to boost brand awareness.
Create a YouTube intro.
You don’t need design skills to make an engaging YouTube intro that introduces your brand. Grab viewers’ attention with our beautiful YouTube intro templates.
Create a YouTube outro.
Encourage users to subscribe with a YouTube outro video. Start with one of our YouTube outro templates.
Make a YouTube ad.
Increase conversions with a YouTube ad. Get started with Vimeo Create’s YouTube ad templates.
Explore Vimeo Create’s YouTube video templates.
How to create masterful YouTube videos.
Get started →
- Pick a YouTube video template.
Choose from our library of ready-to-use YouTube video maker templates, each designed by professionals. No design experience necessary!
- Add images from our unlimited stock library.
Upload the video clips and imagery you want to use in your YouTube video or choose from Vimeo’s library of professional stock images to make your videos shine.
- Customize the look and feel of your video.
Build brand awareness by tweaking our YouTube video templates to match your branding. Customize everything from colors and fonts, to layouts and messaging, to music and other elements.
- Save and share your videos.
Save your finished videos to your computer or upload them to YouTube. You can also share them on your other social media channels, like Facebook and Twitter.
I use Vimeo Create for ad content creation and our social channels, and it has definitely saved me a lot of time and energy. Now I feel like I can be more creative with the overall framework of the videos.Carleigh Craparo
Social Content Manager at Tappan Collective
Vimeo is great for us: everything lives in one place, and there’s no sharing of large files that take a long time to download. And once the video is done, it’s really easy for us to share on social and embed into websites.Kyle Rajaneimi
Marketing Manager at Yeti Cycles
Vimeo Create offers a preloaded suite of easy-to-use tools perfect for early-stagers like us. We created dynamic video content in minutes without the time suck or high price tag you would expect.Bowie Cheung
Co-founder and CEO of Pepper Pantry
How to create stunning, brand-boosting YouTube videos.
There are many ways to design and create a YouTube video that captures attention and persuades your audience to keep watching your channel. The following tips can help you make videos that bring awareness to your brand and grow your audience.
Add a call-to-action (CTA).
A CTA tells video viewers what they should do with the information you give them in your video. Add a CTA in the outro of your videos with clear, concise messaging that directs your audience to subscribe, click a link, or perform another action. Choose from a variety of templates with Vimeo’s YouTube video creator to place and design your CTA messaging.
Use the right aspect ratios.
YouTube has a standard aspect ratio of 16:9 for its videos. Sticking to this aspect ratio for your videos can help you create a cohesive look for your videos and channel. Use Vimeo’s YouTube video maker to access professionally designed templates that meet the required aspect ratio specs.
Make them match your branding.
When it comes to YouTube videos, branding is key. Put your brand colors, aesthetics, and messaging to use in our customizable templates. Choose a few templates you love, tweak them to match your brand, and rotate them when you create your videos for a cohesive look for your YouTube channel.
Frequently asked questions about YouTube videos.
- How do you upload a video on YouTube?
- To upload a YouTube video you’ve created, log in to your YouTube account. Click your photo at the top right-hand side of your screen, and then click “Your Channel.” Hit the “Create” button, followed by “Upload Videos.” You can then drag and drop or select files to upload videos to YouTube Studio.
- How do I make a video for YouTube?
- You can shoot a YouTube video with a video camera or smartphone and edit videos with video editing software. To design eye-catching videos, try Vimeo’s YouTube video maker, with a fully stocked library of professionally designed templates that you can tweak and customize to create an on-brand aesthetic.
- What is the video size for YouTube?
- YouTube allows a maximum video size of 128GB and a length of 12 hours. Videos can be a minimum of 426x240p to a maximum of 3840x2160p, with a recommended aspect ratio of 16:9. If you create a video outside of this aspect ratio or if a viewer uses a device with a different aspect ratio, YouTube will adjust your video accordingly. For the best viewing experience, it’s a good idea to stick to an aspect ratio of 16:9. Vimeo’s YouTube templates meet the recommended YouTube specs for eye-catching videos.
Create a YouTube video today.