After studying Screenwriting in London at the Holborn School for the Performing Arts, and Film Production at the University of London, he returned to Madrid in 1996 at the age of 22, to direct his first short film in 35mm, "Believe me, I'm dead" starring Emma Penella and Luis Merlo.
Shortly after that, he sold his first feature length film script, "Dalí", a biopic on the great painter, to Lotus Films International, a project that was supported by MEDIA European Development.
Following this project he began writing scripts for television series such as "Ways to survive," a production of Telespan2000 for Telecinco.
In 2002 he was associate producer on the film "The Other Shoe" entirely shot in Brooklyn, New York.
In 2003 he was assistant director on the tv movie "The Secret Hero" for TVE .
In 2005 he wrote and directed the short film "The Explanation", winning over 30 awards and being selected for competition in more than 60 national and international film festivals such as:
• Grand Jury Prize at the Medina del Campo Film Festival.
• First Prize at the Lorca Cinema Spring.
• First Prize at the Plasencia Film Festival.
• Best Director at Maspalomas Film Festival.
• Second Prize at Pamplona Film Festival.
• First Prize at Astorga Film Festival.
• First Prize at Alava Film Festival.
• First Prize at Madrid Imagen Film Festival.
• First Prize at Abycine Film Festival.
• First Prize Ponferrada Film Festival
• Best Actress Festival Atlantic Film Award Cádiz.
• Best Screenplay Elche Film Festival.
• Second Prize Elche Film Festival.
• Official Selection at Berlin Interfilm Festival Competition.
• Official Selection at Cinéma Méditerranéen Montpellier Competition.
• Official Selection at Belo Horizonte Film Festival.
• Official Competition at International Film Festival of Tangier selection.
• Selection of the best 5 Spanish films of the year. Shortmetraje at Lincoln Center in New York City.
He then starts directing a large number of music videos for companies such as Universal, EMI or Sony with more than 13.5 million Youtube hits.
He has recently signed a development deal with FOX TV in Hollywood for a television series entitled “Our Thing”.
He is currently developing “Las Americas” his first feature film as writer/director for Tormenta Films. And adventures film based in real events.