Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

If you haven't received a response for your API Upload Request within 5 business days, please contact us so we can find your app and take a look at your request!

Vimeo FAQ: vimeo.com/help/contact

ConstructionPhotoDocs

ConstructionPhotoDocs PRO

I have vimeo 'Pro' account and i want to upload videos by advance 'api', for this i had create test app for testing the 'api' methods, but the 'api' upload status is still "Upload Access Requested - Pending decision." when will they allow my app for uploading?

Link: developer.vimeo.com/apps/28154

tempacc kiki

tempacc kiki

I have got same issue but I have basic account :D.

So the upload feature (for more account in ONE application) support ONLY with Pro account Vimeo? Is it or not?

Please advise. Thanks!

Link: developer.vimeo.com/apps/29246

ShowUsU.com

ShowUsU.com PRO

Same with me. My Vimeo app upload access is still "pending decision". I have crossed 3 day. But it is still showing. pending decision. Please give me a solution for this.

-Thanks-

Link: developer.vimeo.com/apps/29877

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Your app with ID 45074 should now have upload access. If you have any further questions, please reply to the email we sent you!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Your app with ID 45378 should now have upload access. If you have any further questions, please reply to the email we sent you!

Boyens Medien

Boyens Medien PRO

Hello,

we're wating now over one week for upload access to our app developer.vimeo.com/apps/45333

It would be nice if we could get the access, please. We need to start developing our app as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

It looks like another Staff member already took care of your request!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Your app with ID 45415 should now have upload access. If you have any further questions, please reply to the email we sent you!

Art

Art

All good, thank you.

Andy Shuttleworth

Andy Shuttleworth PRO

Hello,

Could you please approve my upload request?
I am really hoping it can be faster.

Cheers,
Andy

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Your app with ID 45981 should now have upload access. If you have any further questions, please reply to the email we sent you!

Info Vodalys-Labs

Info Vodalys-Labs PRO

Hello,

We are facing the same situation with our application. (a Pro Vimeo account and pending decision after 6 days). We would like to develop the upload of our application as soon as possible.

Here is the id of the application : 48061

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information.

Thank you.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lien: developer.vimeo.com/apps/48061

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

You should be hearing back from us shortly, please check the email address associated with your Vimeo account.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

You should be hearing back from us shortly, please check the email address associated with your Vimeo account.

Erica Gregorio

Erica Gregorio Plus

Hi,

Pls, I need more info about this new situation "video is pending"...
I never saw this situation in my previous uploadings...
I uploaded one video 30 minutes ago, and the status is " pending". What does it means???

Tks a lot, I waiting reply...

Erica User ID: 18510661

Link: vimeo.com/user18510661/videos/pending/sort:date

DADI+

DADI+ PRO

Hello. We're also keenly awaiting Upload Access to meet a client deadline. Our request is still pending at the moment. If there's any way to hasten the process we'd be very grateful.

developer.vimeo.com/apps/49112

Can Sözeri

Can Sözeri Plus

Hi, I am waiting for upload Access to be granted. I just want to use it for my own account and gonne be use just with my own user for my personal site. If there's any way to hasten the process I'd be very grateful.

Link: developer.vimeo.com/apps/50711

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.