Benbil Ltd

Benbil Ltd

I tried connect vimeo for upload videos from my website and I got 'CONSUMER_KEY', 'CONSUMER_SECRET', 'ACCESS_TOKEN', 'ACCESS_TOKEN_SECRET' ,but i cant upload ,always getting this error

Encountered an API error -- code 701 - Cannot upload

And i have to get 'ACCESS_TOKEN', 'ACCESS_TOKEN_SECRET' all time ?
Help me pls

svn

svn

if so how can I get permission as a free vimeo user, I am trying with my localhost

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

Just check the box when you create your API application. Keep in mind that we are returning from holiday break and will be going through the upload request backlog over the next day or two.

Ben Johnstone

Ben Johnstone Plus

I'm having the same issue, but am not sure if it is because it still awaiting upload request approval or if it is something I need to trouble shoot further at my end, any way of telling?

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

Hi Ben,

Looks like you haven't requested upload access for the apps associated with your account. I can add them into the queue for you if you want.

Ben Johnstone

Ben Johnstone Plus

Ah right, thought I had but obviously not. Yes please Brad - that would be great thanks.

Jignesh Mesvaniya

Jignesh Mesvaniya

i tried to upload video but some problem is there,
Encountered an API error -- code 701 - Cannot upload
i can used OAuth Access Token to access my account with app.

Pls, help me

ajay bomma

ajay bomma

Hello
I tried to upload the video but getting same error as your API key does not have permission to upload.

Same error as above API error -- code 701 - Cannot upload
i can used OAuth Access Token to access my account with app

I checked the check box while creating API Application. can you please provide the solution?

Daniel Chung

Daniel Chung PRO

Hi
I am using a free account for testing the upload api for my company, but however it returns "The API key does not have upload access".

The Upload Access on my developer page:

Approved for the following accounts:
Your account

Do any setting I am missing? If it is okay for the upload video process, my company are approved to pay for the PRO account! Please kindly replay for the solution.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

It looks like you were able to upload after posting here, are you still having any trouble?

chaka

chaka

Hi I am uploading video from my application on vimeo. I am getting error code -999 and message cancelled. Can anyone helpme out here?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Can you provide further details? Are you referring to the Vimeo iOS app, or an API app you're developing (I see some failed iOS app uploads on your account)?

chaka

chaka

Yes I am using iOS app. I also have some other doubt...can you suggest me where should I post my doubts so that it is easy for you to answer?

chaka

chaka

can you tell me what will be the value of backgroundSessionIdentifierApp ,backgroundSessionIdentifierExtension and sharedContainerID. Where to find those values?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Let's continue this conversation in the Help Forum thread you created.

chaka

chaka

Hi Tommy
Status of my app is
Upload Access
Your account
What should I do to get access for any account, Currently I m unable to upload video from any other account.

Can you please update me as soon as possible.

chaka

chaka

Hi Tommy

Status of my app is

Upload Access

Your account

What should I do to get access for any account, Currently I m unable to upload video from any other account

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

You should hare received an email from us when your API app was approved for upload access. Reply back to that email and our moderation team will get back to you ASAP.

chaka

chaka

I have sent email to no-reply@vimeo.com, Hope I will be answered ASAP

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.