Jarques

Jarques

Had a little free time today and decided to create a quick page that's easily viewable for the iPhone. The page is more streamlined so it loads a little faster, and you can quickly check out your subscription's latest videos.

It's very simple and I hope to add a few more features in the future.

07designs.com/m/vimeo/

Would love some feedback and ideas.

Brad

Brad

Wow good stuff!

rastAsia

rastAsia Plus

Nice work! Hope we can get Flash9 to go with it soon!

Jarques

Jarques

Thanks, I hope so too. I've been trying to do it so that you get a direct link to the .mov files, but I don't think you can do that with the API.

Jason Stallings

Jason Stallings

You should request this, that would be an awesome addition.

If you wanted you could just parse the html for it. ;) Probably not the best option though.

I've added this to my iPhone desktop.

Jarques

Jarques

That would be great if they supported it for developers. Will they even accept such a request?

Jarques

Jarques

The home page got a slight update. I spent the night optimizing the site a little, removing unneeded whitespace from the HTML, CSS and JS files. I will also be writing all effects myself instead of using jQuery, just to reduce site load.

The main reason for this is because I want the site to load as quick as possible when using EDGE or 3G, obviously it won't be a concern over WiFi for iPhone users.

I will also be redoing the design over the weekend, adding a few more features. I would like to know, what would you like to see added?

Thanks.

Jarques

Jarques

07designs.com/m/vimeo/

First of the few updates I'm working on. New layout for the videos, with just the title, user and number of comments on the right.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.