Cristian Arrano

Cristian Arrano

Hello, I'm having trouble logging into the website.
Step by URL, Vimeo and returns me this error:
400 Bad Request - Missing required parameter - A required parameter was missing: oauth_callback.

Since a few days ago, was working.
Can you help?

I spent the URL is this:
vimeo.com/oauth/request_token?foo=bar&oauth_consumer_key=06f01fe4a4c2776fefc1814cc1ca0431&oauth_nonce=1003928&oauth_timestamp=1330436866&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_signature=Z8yJGiMy%2f64j6qiFtQWO9Owqi4Q%3d

Thanks

Cristian

vixusf

vixusf

hi,

adding "&oauth_callback=oob" solved it for me

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

Also, if you want to include foo=bar, that will need to be part of the signature. You can remove that though, since it won't do anything.

Cristian Arrano

Cristian Arrano

Brad, I did not! If it does not work .. I have an API that was working a few days ago, and was not asking the oauth_callback. With that I'm having trouble uploading. Was it changed anything? I'm using a C # API

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

We found and corrected a bug that was not requiring the oauth_callback parameter there. It is required as stated in the OAuth spec.

Cristian Arrano

Cristian Arrano

Brad, thanks worked!
But now I have another problem in my application on Vimeo, is set a callback address, but is coming from the old address. I saved the address again, but still the old set is coming.

Can you help me?

Consumer key: 06f01fe4a4c2776fefc1814cc1ca0431

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

Hi Cristian,

What is the correct URL supposed to be? It's probably better to pass that url as the oauth_callback param instead of setting it on your API key.

vixusf

vixusf

Hi,

You have to add the callback parameter before you sign the url.

Nitish Kumar

Nitish Kumar

Hi Brad,
I wanted some help regarding Upload API. I am getting a successful ticket but when i post the video to the endpoint in ticket i receive. But i am getting an error on response that is unable to resolve hostname.

jack

jack

can anyone help me in getting Access Token?? I am getting the code from the server....just dnt know how to exchange it for Access Token?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.