American Inst. of Architects

I keep getting this error on the Verify step when using the Upload API. I am using the php files from the git. Here is the error:

Trying to get property of non-object in vimeo.php on line 481

Here is the code around lines 481:
// Verify
$verify = $this->call('vimeo.videos.upload.verifyChunks', array('ticket_id' => $ticket));

// Make sure our file sizes match up
foreach ($verify->ticket->chunks as $chunk_check) {
$chunk = $chunks[$chunk_check->id];

if ($chunk['size'] != $chunk_check->size) {
// size incorrect, uh oh
echo "Chunk {$chunk_check->id} is actually {$chunk['size']} but uploaded as {$chunk_check->size}";
}
}

Just as a follow up, this was seen on a test xampp server and on a live web server. I went another step with this as I was seeing the videos actually show up in "My Videos" on Vimeo but not go through the processing as normal.
I can download the original file through vimeo fine, so its making its way to the server from my local location and its getting the assigned titles and descriptions from my form.

What then is causing the issue where I never see the output of the following:
// Confirmation successful, return video id
if ($complete->stat == 'ok') {
return $complete->ticket->video_id;
}
else if ($complete->err) {
throw new VimeoAPIException($complete->err->msg, $complete->err->code);
}

Another follow up, it appears the videos were encoded after some time. I would still like to find out how to fix this error response as it would be nice to get the returned data from Vimeo.

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

Hi there,

We need the upload ticket that got the error in order to investigate.

360Learning

360Learning PRO

Hi,
I get this same error EVERY time I use the api to upload this video ( player.vimeo.com/video/57212254 )

Here is the complete apache log :
[Fri Jan 11 15:35:37 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sebastien/git/php/vimeo/vimeo.php on line 481
[Fri Jan 11 15:35:37 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined index: in /home/sebastien/git/php/vimeo/vimeo.php on line 481
[Fri Jan 11 15:35:37 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sebastien/git/php/vimeo/vimeo.php on line 483

Zidis

Zidis Plus

Had the same error but found a way to fix it.

The php file asks for $chunk_check->id, but the variable $chunk_check is actually an array.

So i changed

$chunk = $chunks[$chunk_check->id];
if ($chunk['size'] != $chunk_check->size) {
// size incorrect, uh oh
echo "Chunk {$chunk_check->id} is actually {$chunk['size']} but uploaded as {$chunk_check->size}";
}

To

$chunk = $chunks[intval($chunk_check['id'])];

if ($chunk['size'] != $chunk_check['size']) {
// size incorrect, uh oh
echo "Chunk {$chunk_check['id']} is actually {$chunk['size']} but uploaded as {$chunk_check['size']}";
}
}

And it's working fine

FDY

FDY PRO

Thx ! it works for me too !

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.