Building Church

Building Church Plus

[SWF] /[[IMPORT]]/player.vimeo.com/assets/flash/moogaloop/5.2.39/controllers/backgroundController.swf - 2630 bytes after decompression
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at com.vimeo.loopy.controllers::ContextMenuController/addContextMenuItem()
at com.vimeo.loopy.controllers::ContextMenuController/refresh()
at com.vimeo.loopy.controllers::ContextMenuController/setupAssets()
at com.vimeo.deco.core::BaseController()
at com.vimeo.loopy.controllers::ContextMenuController()
at com.vimeo.loopy::Loopy/configManagerCompleteHandler()
at com.vimeo.loopy::LoopyAPI/configManagerCompleteHandler()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at com.vimeo.loopy.libraries::ConfigurationManager/configLoaderCompleteHandler()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

Building Church

Building Church Plus

Thanks for the twitter responses, @vimeoapi.. dropping this here in case the flash guy wants to give it a look. Appreciate it!

Building Church

Building Church Plus

Ah. I see what's happened... I had 2 issues that seem to be coinciding. The above error doesn't seem to be related to the video not playing... in fact, it was loaded and waiting to be played; it was just offscreen because of a change I made elsewhere (assuming it didn't affect anything other than what I was working on). Which presumably makes this error only inconvenient to local testing, as you thought! Thanks again!

Elexu

Elexu PRO

did anyone find the solution to this problem ? i am still having this issue

Frank Douwes

Frank Douwes

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue, developing an Android app, everything works fine in a standard AIR app, or SWF. Getting the exact same error when exporting for mobile, any help would be appreciated.

LutinCapuche

LutinCapuche

Hi
Same issue here, still no fix for it. Does someone have a solution?
Thanks!

Rafael Pazini

Rafael Pazini

I have the same problem!
I'm very disappointed with vimeo. This doesn't have support.

Please any one can give a light ?
Thanks

Frank Douwes

Frank Douwes

Hey there,

is there any news on resolving this issue, using the new API with a stageWebView is not an option for me (since its acts as an overlay and hides all other display objects).

vimeo.com/forums/topic:49520 speaks of a user agent that should be used, could someone provide us with the user agent string needed to get to the mobile player?

I'm still getting "TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. at com.vimeo.loopy.controllers::ContextMenuController/addContextMenuItem()"

(I'm assuming this means the ContextMenu.isSupported isn't being checked for).

thanks!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.