msakiya

msakiya

Hi im looking for a good camcorder i dont want great quality but i want something small, easy to carry and good quality.
i saw the Archos, Gmini 402 Camcorder 20 gb

Camcorder: CCD sensor, 2x digital zoom with 680 x 480 resolution i think record avi format. but is the best wha i found.

i saw in ebay for $259 used and new is like $350 also i can watch movies and listen mp3 but the main thing for me is camcorder.

what do u think?
other choices?

thank u :)

alexjdsmith

alexjdsmith Plus

If you want really cheap and really small/easy to use, you might want to try looking at the RCA Small Wonder, or the Flip Video. The quality isn't fantastic (check out my vids for examples), and you are limited in terms of recording time (although the Small Wonder has an SD card expansion slot), but for ease of use and low price, they're pretty great.

$120 gets you a fun little camera that's the size of a deck of cards, and super-easy to use.

CTD3

CTD3

There are a continuos stream of deals on both @ dealmac.com/ you can get their email daily
updates and there have been some great cameras
(often with SD cards) for under $200 . You can also subscribe
to specific searches on that site.

msakiya

msakiya

thanks! any other camera ? thanks

siobhanR

siobhanR

i have the canon zr500, kinda old, but its minidv, good quality vids, but requires firewire

siobhanR

siobhanR

got for less than $200

Evan Walsh

Evan Walsh

I just ordered a Lumix FX07 for $190. It can record at some decent resolutions. I'll let you know how it does.

Jon Hammond

Jon Hammond

Any Panasonic 3 Chip camera rocks!
Jon Hammond

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.