ümit kıvanç

ümit kıvanç Plus

Hi,
Maybe you know what's going on at Flicker. A lot of people are moving to another sites. Not only for protest reasons; Flicker is useless with its new design and logic and they want to throw us pro users off. Here we now have to choose one of Picasa, Instagram or Flicker to add photos to our pages. Is it difficult for you to give us the chance to link photos from maybe Ipernity.com too? Maybe it is possible with other photo sharing-showcasing sites too.
Thanks ahead
umit

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Frankly, this is the first time I've heard about that service. I don't think we have many common user base between them and us to be honest. Regardless, I will pass your request along to our engineers to investigate if they have decent API.

ümit kıvanç

ümit kıvanç Plus

Hello,
Is there any development about this? Ipernity has the necessary API. This service is the new place of many ex-Flicker users. I bet it will be very easy for the vimeo engineers:) Please do it. It will not hurt anybody:)
Thanks ahead
umit

Matt Schwarz

Matt Schwarz Staff

Hi Umit,

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's not the top of our priority list right now. We'll check it out but we can't give an ETA.

ümit kıvanç

ümit kıvanç Plus

Thank you for the answer, Matt,
But is it really difficult to do this?
Thanks anyway.
ümit

Matt Schwarz

Matt Schwarz Staff

It's not so much about difficulty, versus the time it would take that we need to dedicate to other things.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.