NBD creative

NBD creative PRO

as in the above link there is a contact section, about me and the rest. How do i get this on my vimeo pro new page?

Link: thisisdk.com/

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Hi. Sorry but I'm not sure what you are exactly asking. If you are referring to displaying the information on your profile page, you can do so from your account settings page.

NBD creative

NBD creative PRO

Well you guys have a link to this page thisisdk.com/ and on the top right they have work, contact , about , the normal things you have on a site and im having hard time finding how to get those on my page......can you help me?

Link: nbdcreative.com

Matt Schwarz

Matt Schwarz Staff

Hey there,

That page isn't actually powered by Vimeo. Can you tell me where you found this link?

NBD creative

NBD creative PRO

When you get to the bottom of most pages there is a link to business vimeo it takes you here vimeo.com/business at the bottom there is a testimonial from Digital Kitchen say how great you are. When you click on there name it takes you to their site. Which one would only assume is vimeo as it links right off your site.....kinda disappointed now that i cant have that on my site....that one of the reasons I went with it.....let me know.....

Matt Schwarz

Matt Schwarz Staff

Sorry about that. DK is a user of VImeo, but that site isn't powered by Vimeo, that's just their main page. We'll try to find their portfolio to link to instead.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.