Alex Acosta

Alex Acosta PRO

A3 Entertainment asks:
I've uploaded my custom logo to my account and find that there is no option to change said custom logo placement. By default, the logo goes to the bottom right, which is where coincidentally my Lower 3rd text is going. My logo is blocking important information. Is there an option in this "PRO" account to customize this? The logo feature was one of the main reasons why I opted to shell out $199 of my heard-earned.

Regards,

Alex

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Hi. Right now there isn't an option to move the logo to a different spot in the player. It's pretty complicated because most of the quadrants in the player has set elements that occupy the specific regions (eg. title and byline in the upper left, side dock buttons on the right, play bar at the bottom). The bottom right corner made the most sense because a custom logo would replace the vimeo logo spot. If you had a choice, where would you display the logo?

Alex Acosta

Alex Acosta PRO

Having the choice to place the logo anywhere I want would be the optimum choice. But If I had to settle, then having a "4 corners" option would be best.

Top Left
Top Right
Lower Left
Lower Right

Alex

Craton Capital

Craton Capital

Hi - it would be nice if we could reduce the 'custom logo' size, as it's currently double the height of the play bar and looking a bit odd. 50 x 50pt or 100x50pt perhaps.
In fact, it would be also nice to have an option of having the custom logo in place of Vimeo logo - within the play bar.

Thanks,
Mauricio

Matt Schwarz

Matt Schwarz Staff

HI Mauricio,

While I cannot speak to the size of the custom logo, I can say it will not be placed within the play bar -- this area is only for the Vimeo logo if you choose to enable it.

Ultima Photography & Video

Ultima Photography & Video PRO

Can we resize the custom logo to maybe half the size it is now? Or maybe have if disappear when the player controls disappear?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.