Liz Theresa

Liz Theresa

Hello,
I noticed that I get geographical stats on my videos that show me where I'm getting views. However, it only lets me see the country which I'm getting views in. Myspace lets me see the state, and cities where I am getting views. This helps because I know where I have fans at. I think that Vimeo should also offer a way for users to see which states and cities they're getting views in. And also the demographic of people who are viewing users videos. If you could make this a feature that would be helpful for many members I'm sure.
Thank you,
Liz

Matt Schwarz

Matt Schwarz Staff

Hi Liz,

We're currently working on a rewrite of our stats system which should have more detail. I cannot say for sure about state-level geo data, but it's a possibility. Hopefully in general stats will become more awesome :)

Michael O'Brien

Michael O'Brien

I agree that city and state level data would be extremely helpful

Sarah Delahanty

Sarah Delahanty

I'm planning to cancel my Plus account because I cannot see stats by city. If this gets included I would happily pay for Plus again!

Sarah Delahanty

Sarah Delahanty

Hey Matt - thanks for responding! Awesome that it's in the works - will definitely check plus out again once it's implemented!

Thanks!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.