Alex Kehr

Alex Kehr

For the 'for my profile' clips:

When you are on a persons profile, I think it would be nice to be able to click on the clip or have a link to go to the clips page. That way we could easily comment or like the clip.

Ian Lucero

Ian Lucero Plus

I agree. Some folks have me confused sometimes when they private message me and are like, "I really like your profile clip!" And I'm like, "Cool! Which one?" And their like the one on your bio, etc. etc. And I explain how there is a way they can set any of clips to be a Profile clip. Which is great because it is usually the newer users making these comments, not realizing how the profile clip is embedded, and so they learn a new trick to personalize their Bio.

I mean unless you Vimeo creators designed it that way so that sort of thing happened. If that was the case, then Cool! A kind of slick sneaky way to get users to share knowledge of Vimeo's features in a cause-n-effect kind of dialog.

Otherwise, it is a little difficult for the person to find or comment on the current clip in the profile. They have to search through your clips to find it and then comment.

Alex Kehr

Alex Kehr

Woops, I didn't see your already brought this up Buck Flashroy.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.