Adam Holwerda

Adam Holwerda Plus

I'm new here, so this might be really a dumb question, but is there any way to just like browse through the videos that exist? Like by recently added or most likes or just a random pick of twenty or so videos? I don't know, but I think people would get more views if people could just ran across them while browsing...

Again...this might be dumb, so if there's already a place where this happens, point me there.

Remyyy

Remyyy Plus

Hey ! You can see the last thing that happened here :
vimeo.com/activity

or watch the clips your contacts (or anybody) likes, made, watch the related clips.
Have fun !

Adam Holwerda

Adam Holwerda Plus

Hmm...yeah, I knew about the activity thing. Thing is, that's only really useful when you want to know about the things that were just added/are being commented on. I'm looking for the hidden treasures. And I don't really know anyone, so the contacts thing doesn't really help either...the only really nice thing is "related clips."

I'm just looking for a way to look for videos that isn't searching them...I want to surf them. But thanks anyway Remyyy....I don't know if my question is even answerable.

dalas verdugo

dalas verdugo Staff

Adam, this will be a lot easier in the new version of the site, which we are getting closer to releasing. Please bear with us for a short time until then.

Adam Holwerda

Adam Holwerda Plus

All right, thanks Dalas. I say you like my latest video, Chalk..., as well. :)

Mike Moreno

Mike Moreno Plus

Hmmm I was going to post something along the same lines. It would be great to have a random video button, which of course when you press it takes you to a random video. Hopefully this is what's going to be in the new version of the site.

clickykbd

clickykbd

also "random within contacts" and "random that I have not watched within contacts" perhaps?

The "random" approach to catching up with contacts could be interesting, and very ubiased too!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.