Ravi

Ravi

A search form can certainly help Jake.
Can we also rate the clips from 1 to 5. Rating a clip is more effective than 'digging or not digging' - I think.
Can you regulate the size of the video? One common size for all the videos can make the site look neat.

Jake Lodwick

Jake Lodwick Alum

Hi Ravi,

>A search form can certainly help Jake.

I agree; search could be a little more clear. There is a box in the upper-right of the home page.

>Can we also rate the clips from 1 to 5. Rating a clip is more effective than 'digging or not digging' - I think.

I've considered this option, and I think digging works a little better. The only reason is everyone has different ideas about how to rate when it's a scale of 1-5. Some people might consider 2.5 stars "decent" while others considering it "an F", like a 50% on a test. With digging, it's broken down to "I like this", which I think more people see eye-to-eye on.

>Can you regulate the size of the video? One common size for all the videos can make the site look neat.

Yes, this is coming.

Thanks for asking, Ravi.

DJ Paine

DJ Paine Plus

different size options for videos would be good...
as in the pixel by pixel viewing size.

johnbmx4christ

johnbmx4christ

.i know there is a search button on the home page but can it be added to all the pages so that i can search from anywhere?just a thought.

.size of video doesnt matter to me since dap intercepts them all anyway so that i view them from the hard drive.but, since i use dap it would be nice to be able to download ALL of the clips on 1 persons page all at the same time.but that'll kill your bandwidth..yeah i am mean sometimes.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.