Daniel Mee

Daniel Mee

Sometimes an account doesn't group their videos but they do add tags to them. It would be good to search or select the tag but then filter it down to an account. I would then be able to link to a group of videos without fear of someone else adding to that grouping from a different account and spoiling the content.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Hello Daniel. When you say "by account" do you mean literally by a particular User ID of a specific member? If so, I think that's a very niche case to account for such a general search tool. Users can, however, go to any members' videos page and search only within their videos.

Daniel Mee

Daniel Mee

Being able to search just within a members videos was what I was looking for. So I hunted around and finally found the little interface icon that allows me to search their videos (could have been an option on the actual members page though). The only thing I would say is that the URL is pretty messy: vimeo.com/abcopenpilbara/videos/sort:date?search=school+of+the+air&action=%2Fabcopenpilbara%2Fvideos%2Fsort%3Adate&search_btn=Search
So I made up what I would think was a better search URL and amazingly it worked :D
vimeo.com/abcopenpilbara/videos/?search=school+of+the+air

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.