Gary Harrison

Gary Harrison

My company is currently undergoing a complete re-brand and have invested in opening a large exhibition and demonstration space in Great Portland Street (just off Oxford Street and right near RIBA). We're going to have at least one professional video wall (approx 3m wide) there and would like to use this to display video art. Are there any video artists out there who would appreciate the opportunity to exhibit in a good location with the potential of their work being seen (and hopefully purchased) by our very affluent client body - of the Times Rich List we can normally count at least 50 clients in the Top 100. This is a fantastic opportunity that could be mutually beneficial for us both. Please get in touch.

Link: ideaworks.co.uk/

Char Rose

Char Rose

Hi!

I see you posted this a while ago but I have an art film you may be interested in called, "Dreaming alone, feeling together" :)

Link: vimeo.com/78396252

Vision Written Production

Vision Written Production

WOW, this sound amazing. But I dont live in the England. :) London is Beautiful, Love it there

Sophie Chester-Nash

Sophie Chester-Nash

Out of interest, are you looking to give this opportunity to already award-winning/nominated works or relatively new talent?

Gary Harrison

Gary Harrison

Hi - This opportunity is open to anyone; established or up-and-coming; from the UK or overseas. We will provide all the necessary equipment to display your work and do all the work to set this up - we simply need the work supplied in disc/data format with your permission to use it.

DIZQO

DIZQO Plus

hi gary we would love to be part of this!
we can do live visuals to sound instalation or dj sets as well as pre-edited art videos.
what do you need from us and what kind of installation are you after?
cheers
coco

bestbefore

bestbefore Plus

Here's a channel you might find interesting:
best before unu
let me know if you're interesting, and I could sent you download links.

VONJAKO

VONJAKO Plus

Please Watch & Vote.
Thx.

Link: http://bit.ly/HeY4Pz

Andrew M Pisanu

Andrew M Pisanu

Produced for zero budget, this is the video to "Rufus Wainwright", the final track from the album "Collecting Diseases". (Please note, it is not a Rufus Wainwright cover.)

"The shelves overcrowded
the gifts are all bullshit
I'd trade every one
for an empty room with you in it"

Directed by Spencer Doane and Will Haynes, aka Whirlwind Films.
Filmed in Calstock, Cornwall, England.
Written by Andrew M Pisanu.
Starring Andrew M Pisanu and Will Mattos.

Link: vimeo.com/90810998

Gab Ferneiné

Gab Ferneiné PRO

Hi guys, Here is a work I did for an exhibit in New York, It's an aesthetic attempt to highlight the digital aspect of the "Kafiyeh" and a sensorial aspect through electronic media to antagonise it's contemporary status regardless of it's Political, Agricultural and/or Fashion aspect.

Link: vimeo.com/73995951

ISH Barnes

ISH Barnes Plus

I am a video/poet. I recently won San Diego book of the year for poetry and I have a weekly video poem published in the San Diego Free Press. Check out my stuff. I would love to get more international exposure.

Thank you,

Ishmael von Heidrick-Barnes

Link: vimeo.com//user26172294

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.