Guy Richardson

Guy Richardson

Hi guys, I figured i would show you all my showreel as a film music composer. vimeo.com/30677971
Please drop me a line if any of you have some nice footage that needs scoring.

Wytse Koetse

Wytse Koetse Plus

A new short film straight out of the oven!
"Quattro Formaggi", a pizza boy´s life isn´t all roses:
vimeo.com/30546771

"Pizza delivery is ranked as the fifth most
dangerous job category." - Bureau of Labor Statistics

José Alberto Pinheiro

José Alberto Pinheiro

"MORE"

vimeo.com/30649664

Miguel is temporarily living as a drug dealer, but he wants to be a guitar player. Julia wants to be an actress or model... but she doubts if she will ever be able to make it.

Somewhere in the city of Porto, two lower class kids fall in love and dream of a different life.

A symbolic journey into adulthood.

FreeBackgroundMusic

FreeBackgroundMusic

Hi,
I'm a music composer, with a library of 623 tracks available to download.
And i'm looking for a creative video maker who can make some videos of any of the tracks he choose from the library (shrecords.wordpress.com/search-our-library)
We can only pay with two things:
1. Promotion when we promote the videos (email, redirect to your website, contact info you like to promote)
2. You can use freely all our music library 623 on any of your videos projects under creative commons licenses.
What do you think ?
here are some videos examples with our music:
vimeo.com/31588444
vimeo.com/31631828
vimeo.com/31469581

Regards,
Adrian Diaz

Thomas Loas

Thomas Loas

Short film "EGO" (2012) - Dublin - Ireland

"EGO" is an experimental short film about dream and personality.
It tells the story of a man who wishes to figure out the meaning of his dream and ends up discovering new insights on his personnality.

It's my first production.

Here is the link to the film: vimeo.com/39637196

Don't hesitate to comment it. ;)

If you want to further understand this film, here are the two links to either the discussion about "EGO" or the interview:
vimeo.com/40023081 (interview in french)
vimeo.com/40024923 (discussion in french)

Don't worry, these extra videos will be soon subtitled in english.

Enjoy.

Written & produced by Thomas Loas & Romain Ducassé.
© RisingMind Productions.

Atom Film

Atom Film

ETKI / EFFECT (Short Film-English Subtitles)
If the eye has a memory, the thing that it saw can be the most beautiful? (Different fiction, Different Story)

Manisa Altın Üzüm Film Festivali En İyi Film Ödülü (Best Short Film Award)
İstanbul Kısa Film Festivali Finalist
Kristal Klaket Kısa Film Yarışması Finalist
Dünya Göz Kısa Film Yarışması Finalist
Sinepark Film Festivali Finalist

Link: vimeo.com/43184901

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

5 O Clock
vimeo.com/45756712

That's a little animation made by Ink, watercolor and a bit magic.
It took about 3 months creating a storyboard, making some sketches, drawing the test-version and later the final-version with Ink and watercolor.
So, take a rest make a tea and enjoy.
Test Version: vimeo.com/36231528

Ras Tamanaco I

Ras Tamanaco I Plus

Tiitle: Cotufas
Genre: Short/Documentary
Languages: Spanish/English
Plot: A short experience of the destructivity of television and how the men behind the curtains used it as a tool. Very powerful tool.

Link: vimeo.com/rastamanaco/cotufas

Kico Velarde

Kico Velarde Plus

Trailer for my short film "The Shooting Star Salesman", starring Yancey Arais (Chavez), Jason Gedrick (Luck), Sydney Tamiia Poitier (Death Proof), and Elijah Velarde (Casa De Mi Padre).

Link: vimeo.com/39178050

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

It's an animated music-clip created for the German/Norwegian singer-songwriter Pica Pica. myspace.com/picapicamusic
I've tried to put her metaphors of love into the pictures of fairytales. So listen to and watch – I'm sure you will understand.
This music-clip is all made with sand and light.
It took about 3 months creating, animating, editing and learning to be patient and to be willing to compromise.
It's made with Love – it's about Love.

Link: vimeo.com/45504014

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

That's a little animation made by Ink, watercolor and a bit magic.
It took about 3 months creating a storyboard, making some sketches, drawing the test-version and later the final-version with Ink and watercolor.
So, take a rest make a tea and enjoy.
(Test Version: vimeo.com/36231528)

Link: vimeo.com/45756712

gnakli // Asso Picturelyon

gnakli // Asso Picturelyon Plus

French independant hip hop music video clip
" LE POIDS DU CHOIX " ALYé feat. Specta (Official music video)

"Between dream and reality, ALYé and SPECTA are at the heart of a revolution in motion ...
Consequence of a chaotic early twenty-first century ("terrorist" attacks, wars, natural disasters, political crises, economic, ecological and social, ...), the population of Underground Cities has enough to undergo the decisions of the EMPIRE !
Alye is the bearer of the message of urgency, hunted by the EMPIRE, he has not been heard from since his last public statement..."
"SPECTA, the architect of the protest movement, has been missing for many years. The image of his fiery speeches are the only vestiges of its action..."
I present to you my most ambitious project until now, some video and music from france, I hope you enjoy it !

Lien: vimeo.com/58822423

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

She is sexy, she is extraordinary, she makes you weep.
It's not for the faint-hearted
At least not for people who don't like trash.
Enjoy :)

Link: vimeo.com/43314181

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

"the miles" is a music clip Caroline Weiße and me created and animated for the australian singer/songwriter Emaline Delapaix. emalinedelapaix.com
The song is from her third album 'between breeding seasons' and was also recorded/played by Karsten Lipp.

Link: vimeo.com/58649319

Alex Beatty

Alex Beatty Plus

I entered this for a festival called Campus Movie Festival where college students have one week to make a 5 min or less short film. This film won Best Drama, Best Actor and Best Soundtrack. Critiques are encouraged. Hope you enjoy it!

Link: vimeo.com/59035869

Kainat Afsar

Kainat Afsar

Hi,
My name is Danish and have created this short film for tributing Malala and her impact to inspire little girls to take the courage to ask their parents to send them to school.
I would be pleased if you can watch it and give your precious comments on it vimeo.com/63088704

Link: vimeo.com/63088704

Anna Shine

Anna Shine

Facebook page for my short currently in pre-production:
facebook.com/RiskyUndertaking

We're trying to reach a wider audience so I'd very much appreciated your likes :)
We'll be keeping it updated through the pre-production, shoot and post-production

Sherly Jessica

Sherly Jessica

It's a new fun movement to share the used notebooks to those who need in Fun and Creative way.
This Social Campaign was held on Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia, April - June 2013 Last Year.
We invite the junior high school students, who still had used notebooks to be collected and together we recycle it so those books can be used again for other children who need the books.
Budi and Siska is our representative and also as the main character of Buku Sisa Kita Social Campaign, they help all the children to share the notebook in a fun way.
Because Fun is when you can share it with other
Just check out the action!
More information :
facebook : facebook.com/bukusisakita
Twitter : twitter.com/bukusisakita

Link: facebook : facebook.com/bukusisakita

Michael

Michael

The Parlotones are a multiplatinum-selling rock band, based in Los
Angeles, California (as of September 2012). They are known for
experimenting with sounds and various structures in their songs,
incorporating the typical doo-wop or traditional folk structures. They
have just released their latest animated music video / story that we here at
Toon53 Productions have created.

youtube.com/watch?v=WdDvrlez5O4#t=22

This slapstick music video takes place in a Sci-fi world of magic and
mystery where society is portrayed as these weird and wonderful
creatures. While the city celebrates The Parlotones, they are suddenly
hit with an evil soul sucking ray that is used to power an army of
evil robots. In regular Parlotones fashion they are there to save the
day and help their fans.

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=WdDvrlez5O4#t=22

ART BY CHANCE

ART BY CHANCE PRO

Hello everyone! This is Cagil from Art By Chance working as Project Coordination Assistant.
Art by Chance Film Festival collects amazingly diverse ultra short films from all around the world. Before long, internationally selected fascinating movies pop into your lives suddenly in subways, airports, shopping malls, etc reaching more than 20 countries / 200 cities and 1.5 billion worldwide.
Theme for this year is Discover. Art By Chance sets out to celebrate the act of discovery in all its forms, from people to places to ideas this year. We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly support us and spread the word. Get going! We are waiting for your films! You might win a round flight ticket to anywhere in the world by the courtesy of our global sponsor Turkish Airlines. For more information about the festival, please visit artbychance.com
Our participation video: vimeo.com/105332631
Kindest regards,
Cagil Ozdemir
Project Coordination Assistant

Link: artbychance.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.