Aimee Gillette

Aimee Gillette

A new short film showcase-based show is searching for submissions! If you're looking for broadcast credits, this is a great opportunity to get your work out onto the airwaves.

Howard Community College is creating a student-crewed television show highlighting both short films and interesting production techniques that will be aired in the Baltimore/D.C. area. If you have a narrative short or even a cool camera or animation test, we'd love to see it.

Submissions must conform to normal broadcast standards, so no language, graphic violence, nudity, or uncopyrighted materials. Also, we'd prefer shorts less than 15 minutes, since the program itself will be thirty minutes.

If you're interested, please send submissions (in the form of links) to hcctvcrew(at)gmail.com ASAP. The show will be ongoing so feel free to submit your films going forward, but the first round will be evaluated as of April 2nd. Thanks, and we look forward to seeing your work!

YanB

YanB Plus

2 weeks ago

hello you can check out my videoclip at

vimeo.com/31642843

GALAXY POWER RANGER MAN!!!!
it's a mix beetween animation shooting motion graphics and other things

if you like it you can add it to your channel

have nice day!!!!

volker schmitt

volker schmitt

Hello,
please check out my Sci-Fi Comedy NOWHERENOW (vimeo.com/24674581) It would be an honor if you'd consider showing or posting it. Best regards from Hamburg/St. Pauli, Volker Schmitt

APEIRON FILMS

APEIRON FILMS

Enjoy my short films!

They are all under 15 minutes, creative commons licensed (free to show), some use camera tricks, most have subtitles in English or spoken English.

vimeo.com/channels/apeiron

The "interesting" production method is called Kino! I have linked the explanatory sites in my channel!

If you present them, let me know!

Deake Doyle

Deake Doyle

Well I had a 1950s Swedish sci-fi film and a new Canadian Electronic Music artist GORULA song called Mushroom Slap. I combined the two. Hopefully you are looking for fun stuff
vimeo.com/42593614

Robsters

Robsters

Hello, this is my short film (6 minutes) called Tommy & Eugene Space Adventures vimeo.com/38665260 its been very popular to people who have seen it and its very funny

please message me back if it goes on air :)

Atom Film

Atom Film

ETKI / EFFECT (Short Film-English Subtitles)
If the eye has a memory, the thing that it saw can be the most beautiful? (Different fiction, Different Story)

Manisa Altın Üzüm Film Festivali En İyi Film Ödülü (Best Short Film Award)
İstanbul Kısa Film Festivali Finalist
Kristal Klaket Kısa Film Yarışması Finalist
Dünya Göz Kısa Film Yarışması Finalist
Sinepark Film Festivali Finalist

Link: vimeo.com/43184901

amankerstudio

amankerstudio Plus

" L'ile de JAVA "

A story that reminisce about a rapidly advancing nation.
A nation of diverse ethnicity and native tongues.
A nation full of national heritage endowed by our ancestry.
My origins, a place where i come of age, My Home.

Link: vimeo.com/13987972

Loki ojha

Loki ojha

Respected Dear Creative persons

Find this video

Product music video devil share Story ghost revenge.

Character was killed by his close friend and his wife for lust and business share and

Character soul appeared for his revenge

Worked as CG artist, effects, shoot, dance, acting, music,done with one pc and one nokia

mobile phone cam

Trailer (response on you tube half upload)

youtube.com/watch?v=l2cXGv4askI

Finished part

aimdigitech.com/devil/ (Please do let us know if link is not working )

Video Duration: 4:12, PAL Size 720/576 FPS 25. Version Regular, Anaglaphic. stereoscopic

Accepted by these festival in various categories

Looking for any deal for mutual benefit like Distribution, venture capitalist,
Sponsorship, promoter, talent agents, media house with team support, an opportunity to
Create more projects like this

For information devilshare2002@gmail.com

Link: aimdigitech.com/devil/

Hank Byrd

Hank Byrd

When three corrupt narcotics cops descend on a drug house and find a bag of money, loyalties will be tested, secrets revealed and they all wont make it out alive.
Winner: Audience Choice Award at the 2011 Bare Bones International Music and Film Festival

Link: vimeo.com/34318653

Colin Berry

Colin Berry Plus

PRICK
Short/Horror/Thriller

A skilled practitioner in the art of murder
experiences an unexpected bout of empathy
which rocks the foundations of his already
unstable mind.

Premiered at Toronto After Dark Film Fest
Winner: #1 Short of 2011 - TheLairOfFilth

thelairoffilth.com/search?q=prick

Link: vimeo.com/51820802

Richard Gaspa

Richard Gaspa

Memorial Day 2013 vimeo.com/66689633

My name is Richard and I am a Vietnam veteran. I served in Vietnam at the age of seventeen after lying about my age to join the Army. At the time it was my way out of the projects and a very bad family life. After forty years I am just coming with grips of what I seen and experience in Nam. I am just now able to view many of the photos that I took in nam. I created this tribute to many of the brothers and friends that I lost in Vietnam after being told by my PTSD doctor at the VA it would be good therapy. This is my experience in photos with what I could not say in words. vimeo.com/66689633

Please Be sure to turn on your sound before viewing. Although you have no way of knowing the reasons why, the photos and music have all been selected for very personal reasons. vimeo.com/66689633

Link: vimeo.com/66689633

ART BY CHANCE

ART BY CHANCE PRO

Hello everyone! This is Cagil from Art By Chance working as Project Coordination Assistant.
Art by Chance Film Festival collects amazingly diverse ultra short films from all around the world. Before long, internationally selected fascinating movies pop into your lives suddenly in subways, airports, shopping malls, etc reaching more than 20 countries / 200 cities and 1.5 billion worldwide.
Theme for this year is Discover. Art By Chance sets out to celebrate the act of discovery in all its forms, from people to places to ideas this year. We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly support us and spread the word. Get going! We are waiting for your films! You might win a round flight ticket to anywhere in the world by the courtesy of our global sponsor Turkish Airlines. For more information about the festival, please visit artbychance.com
Our participation video: vimeo.com/105332631
Kindest regards,
Cagil Ozdemir
Project Coordination Assistant

Link: artbychance.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.