Jackson C Davis

Jackson C Davis Plus

Hey everyone,
I've been looking for some Student Film Festivals to submit some of my work to, but I've been having some difficulty finding them. If you know of any, please let me know!
Thanks.

Joshua Shea

Joshua Shea

The Lewiston Auburn Film Festival (LAFF) is proud to announce this year’s festival will kick off early with a series of student film competitions leading to the finals, which will be held on April 6 as part of the third installment of the annual festival.
Any person under 18 as of Dec. 31, 2012 or any person under the age of 22 still enrolled in a post-secondary school is eligible to compete in one of three categories: Short film (10-45 minutes), Micro Short (0-10 minutes) or Public Service Announcement (Under 3 minutes).
Interested student filmmakers, or those who wish to submit on behalf of a student filmmaker are urged to visit the LAFF website at lafilmfestival.org and get the form needed to apply. Films received by Dec. 31, 2012 will be considered for both semifinal rounds. Late films received by January 18, 2013, will only be considered for the second semifinal round.

For more information:
Joshua Shea
josh@lafilmfestival.org
207-689-5981

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.