charliesteadman

charliesteadman Plus

THIS PROJECT IS COMPLETE!!! 9/29/2006
Thanks to all the participants!
Thanks to PEIKA for editing, it turned out great.
Here it is. Enjoy!
vimeo.com/clip:106867

The ALL TOGETHER NOW PROJECT is BACK!!!
We're compiling a music video of vimeo users singing, dancing, etc. to the Beatles song "All Together Now". Make a clip of yourself (close-ups are good) singing, dancing, etc. to the music. The audio in submitted clips might be replaced with the song. You do not need to make a clip of the entire song, short is good.

We will complete this project in two weeks or less. Guaranteed! Many of you have clips ready for use. Please submit them to us now. PEIKA has committed to edit the video.

The clip upload deadline is 11:59PM Vimeo time on Wednesday night September 27, 2006.

If you wish to participate, please make a post here and I'll follow-up and provide asisstance.

-Charlie

For an All Together Now mp3. 2:13 in length, 3.1 MB in size.
filelodge.com/files/hdd2/9920/03%20-%20All%20Together%20Now.mp3

Submitting Clips:
If you submit a clip, we'll try to convert it and use it. Uploads to vimeo are fine, send me a link or clip number. For very large files, you can also use the shared Xdrive URL logging in via an AOL/AIM account. This shared Xdrive folder will allow folder and file creation but not deletions.

Xdrive upload instructions:

Click the URL
plus.xdrive.com/u/554674831/676272747v7M7B79k8QBKJcbLbQp

Login to Xdrive via your AOL/AIM Screen Name and password.
Launch Xdrive
The AllTogetherNow folder will either be in the Shared Items containter or in the My Xdrive container list. You may add a folder and files but cannot delete them. You should add a new folder for your files.
Upload file(s). Using the BASIC tab works for me. If you have JAVA, you can try the Accelerator Tab but it never worked right for me. If desired, you can Unlink to this folder via the Shared Items container. Be sure to Logout of Xdrive when complete.

daphne

daphne

Sounds fun! Do you have an age restriction? My 11-year-old is a Beatles fanatic, and it would make his year to be involved. I just wanted to clarify if this was a specific group project or if you only wanted adults.

Sounds like a great project. Wonderful choice in songs!

charliesteadman

charliesteadman Plus

Vimeo users and their friends, families, animals, computer mice, etc are all welcome. All welcome...All welcome... Go into the light! Carol Anne? Aaaaaaa!!!! Sorry flashback.

PEIKA

PEIKA

great im now in xdrive awaiting clips!!!!!

daphne

daphne

Yay! Mine will be last-minute since my son just left for the weekend, but he's really excited about being a part of this. Thanks for doing such a fun project!

tpfire

tpfire

I'm in! I will work on it this weekend! :)

SaraLily

SaraLily

I dont want to promise anything, but I'll try!!

PEIKA

PEIKA

ok so far i have all clips on the xdrive as of 9-22-06 down loaded to my pc!!! some awesome stuff here I will be checking the x drive every day till the dead line get yours in!!!!

cg

cg

i will try as well

charliesteadman

charliesteadman Plus

If you emailed me a clip, please let me know.
Sorry, my email freaked out today.

Please use the Xdrive for submissions. The Xdrive is easier on everyone. Thanks!

trp0

trp0

Ok. I think I have a clip for you guys. Not the best, but maybe there's someplace to slip it in.

Konopiera

Konopiera

I have a late add, as well. I'm positive it's not the best but yeah, like he said... Will try Xdrive.

charliesteadman

charliesteadman Plus

If anyone else has problems with Xdrive, I setup a temporary vimeo account. Upload the clip to Vimeo via the alltogethernow account and then send a message to me and I'll download your clip and remove it.

SignIn:alltogethernow@steadman.com
pwd:jakob

charliesteadman

charliesteadman Plus

Submissions are now CLOSED.
PEIKA is editing already.

Thanks to all participants.
AA, iamloserduh, christy gordon, Fuzzy wuzzy Dave, Jannabelle, Jelen, johnBMX4Christ, Kara, Konopiera, Remyyy, Sam King, Melissa and Brian Brown, Thommy Browne, trp0, PEIKA and myself.

PEIKA

PEIKA

ooooofffffff..... this is gonna rock! will be up this sunday!

PEIKA

PEIKA

thanks to everyone for your clips i will do my best work for you and thanks to mr steadman for resurecting this project .

Johann

Johann

Dang it! I always miss the collab projects, I just found this post. Oh well, I should be using my time for college anyway...
But I'll keep watching this forum thread.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.