Simon Mullen

Simon Mullen

Film submissions are invited for the 13th Strawberry Shorts Film Festival and those short-listed will be entered into our competitive programme vying for a chance to win La Fraise d'Or.

Strawberry Shorts is a well established and respected short film festival and an important event in the Cambridge UK calender. It enjoys national support and has international recognition. Each year we try to add a little extra, keeping it fresh and alive, and encouraging continued interest with year round supporting events.

Films can be of any genre but should be less than 20 minutes long. There is no submission fee. Close of entry is Saturday 20th April.

For entry details please visit our web site:
cinema-shorts.org

For information on Strawberry Fair please visit:
strawberry-fair.org.uk

Link: cinema-shorts.org

PHIZZ OUT

PHIZZ OUT

20 year old college student.
from denver colorado.
flew to LA on a spur of the moment trip with nothing more than my camera (cannon 60D) and a toothbrush. No phone, all the people in this video i met for the first time on this trip.
JUST A YOUNG KID WHO LOVES FILM. TRYING TO GET SOME RECOGNITION
vimeo.com/53135811

Link: vimeo.com/53135811

kate lloyd

kate lloyd

Hey thanks for the link Simon to that website re no entry fee festivals. Also I will enter my film for Strawberry shorts :) Fingers crossed.
All the best,

Kate

Link: vimeo.com/46055513

Simon Mullen

Simon Mullen

Thats OK. I really like the no entry fee festivals blog. I signed up for its email update and since then Ive been submitting to many more festivals, its really helped.

Rinky Dink Production, Ltd.

Rinky Dink Production, Ltd. Plus

The Raven: Pilot
This is the 1st episode of a web-series exclusively appearing on Vimeo.
The Raven follows the life of an average guy who, after preventing a street crime, is accidentally mistaken as his city's newest superhero. Each episode continues his decision whether to stay another average high school student, or take on the identity of The Raven; for the sake of his city.

Link: Vimeo.com/56714291

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.