toasty

toasty

The Boo! Project Collaboration Video has been completed and uploaded.

vimeo.com/clip:113533

Many thanks to charliesteadman for all his hard work.

SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

Here's an idea for a groovy Halloween collaboration video. Everyone sends in a video of themselves reacting to charliesteadman popping up on their computer screens. For this to work charlie would have to provide video of himself doing scary stuff which could then be edited between all the video submitters reactions.

It would be great to see the different way in which vimeo users would film themselves recoiling in horror as the evil steadman appears before them.

Just an idea.

PEIKA

PEIKA

hmmmmmmm i like it! use em both!!!!!!

charliesteadman

charliesteadman Plus

Great idea!

Hmmmm. It has been reported I cause children, young and old, to scream, cry, and shudder. It may be a good idea to spread the scare power around.

Participants could submit a clip with a "BOO!" or two and a scream "AAAaaa!!!" or two. An editor will splice them together.

PEIKA

PEIKA

i think you should edit it? ye ole x drive? hmmmmmmmmmmm?

charliesteadman

charliesteadman Plus

Sure, I'll edit it, add music, effects, etc. You will be afraid of much more than me and Grandma.

Submission Deadline: Wednesday, Oct 21th, 2AM Vimeo time.
Make a 30sec or less BOO and AAaaa!!! clip. Give a scare and take a scare. I'll need one or two Boos and one or two screams, gasps, etc.

The EASIEST upload option is to give your file to me through YahooIM.
If I'm online, drag your file to the YahooIM account: vimeobooproject

2nd upload option: Vimeo Upload. Message me if you upload to Vimeo and I'll message back when I have your video so you can remove your clip if you wish to get some vimeo space back.

Third upload option: Upload your video to Vimeo or this shared Xdrive BOOAAAH folder.
plus.xdrive.com/u/601621319/537187315UHPkwjFsResAw6HevtR

PEIKA

PEIKA

okay you should make a teaser and post it to drive users to this post it worked well with all together now maybe we can break the record!

toasty

toasty

I initially named this project Halloween Charlie but I think it should be now known as Halloween BOO!

charliesteadman

charliesteadman Plus

Submissions: You should submit a very short clip of you frightening your video camera or someone (be nice) and a short clip of you being scared. For the scare, something like the Evil Laugh Project is fine, a close-up BOO!, cackle, screech, etc. For your second part, record a video of yourself being frightened, startled grossed out, etc. Put both halves together and submit. These clips will be cut up and dispersed through the finished product which will be rated (PG). Props and silliness are welcome.

As always, be creative.

TEASER CLIP. This clip has a submission sample and an edited sample.
vimeo.com/clip:109388

The final product will have a storyline that will make you jump out of your seats a few times at least. You may cringe and squirm as well. You have been warned.

I also need some random gross-out clips. Cleavers flailing, chainsaws singing, fake blood splattering, etc. If you want a specific assignment, message me or just send me what you thought up.

Dobbsie

Dobbsie

coooooooooolll!!!!, i'm going to try really hard to get a clip in, hopefully this weekend, lets break the record!!!!!!! theres a myspace vimeo page?

PEIKA

PEIKA

you will have mine by friday night beware!!!!!!!

BRYAN M. FERGUSON

BRYAN M. FERGUSON

yeah I'll try and get some clips in on time too! sounds like fun...

should have Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell playing in the background in the finished piece.... might be quite funny... just a suggestion lol

Amanda Brooks

Amanda Brooks

ohh wow sounds fun.. i would like to be included :D

charliesteadman

charliesteadman Plus

Clips are starting to come in!

Witches, ghouls, rotten food, fruit flies, poltergeists, evil laughs. Keep 'em coming!!!

Please send in your chases, sneak-ups, nail biting, ball-up in a corner from fright, creepy crawlies, gross-out clips, screams, cackles, etc. I'll be accepting submissions all week.

HaNNaH123

HaNNaH123

I wil try weally weally hard to get one in!!!

PEIKA

PEIKA

dont forget to give toasty credit for the idea? gentelmen.

FollyMadness

FollyMadness

perhaps it was the most recent one with the skulls?

Dobbsie

Dobbsie

oh shit!!! i justed watched PEIKA and it rules, so much better then mine, what shall i do

Dobbsie

Dobbsie

Charlie, you are a star

PEIKA

PEIKA

gods speed mr steadman.....

charliesteadman

charliesteadman Plus

SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

We're making Vimeo history. We've totally smashed the previous vimeo project participant record of twenty.

I have clips from...
Me, DrP, Peika, jerriandmanda, BuckFlashroy,
Toasty, tpfire, ThommyBrowne, iamloserduh, Ashley,
keepitsmooth, Johann, markdaycomedy, CTD3, johnbmx4christ,
Janie, FuzzyDave, AA (and Schroberts, C. Dub Allstar),
Mike G, lucidhouse, mikedup, jendreams, Gentry,
Si (The Vimeo Legend), Dobbsie, MelissaBrown (and BrianBrown), Joel,
Vim, HaNNah123, OJO, cs188, Loonachic
and DanLinfield.

I have tons of editing to do. Hopefully, I'll be done very late SUNDAY night.

Thanks everyone!

loonachic

loonachic

sure dude...use it and abuse it!

Chromazone

Chromazone

Hmm, too bad "SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED." I just found your Halloween project...BOO-hoo! I've enjoyed all ye haunting creativity!

vimeoman

vimeoman

damn. missed my chance. oops, got to run home to trick or treat.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.