ed

ed

monthlyDV, ( monthlydv.blogspot.com ) is a site I set up to share and comment on short videos; filmed and edited to a monthly theme. The site is just for fun, and is intended to get creative juices flowing and ideas exchanged, although I do send a t-shirt to the director of the "Most Interesting Video of the Month".

The theme this month is "Culinary Art". The first theme last month was "Motion", and there were a few interesting submissions to check out. I like to use Vimeo for the display because the quality of the video is so much better then youTube.

If you have a few hours to spend shooting and editing submit a video.

ed

ed

The new theme for monthlydv.blogspot.com for November is "open", so if anyone wants to share there work and don't want to create to a theme now is the time.

ed

ed

It's just a blog that's for fun (this isn't spam). Having a specific topic in a short timeframe keeps creativity going, imo. There used to be a site called weeklyDv that I participated in when I was just starting out with editing video, and I kinda wanted to resurrect something like that.

I use Vimeo to display a lot of the videos because the quality of the video is good; and posted this on the site because there are a lot of creative people here.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.