Marco Polo

Marco Polo

Marco Polo Arts Mag is an online literary and arts mag.
International and stateside film and video submissions are encouraged.
Marco Polo has a Film Video feature,
an experimental art feature called X,
and A+A, a place for conversation between two artists,
three excellent places for film and video and those who create them.
For more information: marcopoloartsmag.com/Magazine

Link: marcopoloartsmag.com

Grasp The Nettle Films

Grasp The Nettle Films PRO

The Crisis of Civilization is a documentary feature film investigating how global crises like ecological disaster, financial meltdown, dwindling oil reserves, terrorism and food shortages are converging symptoms of a single, failed global system.

featuring clowns, car crashes, explosions, acrobats, super heroes, xylophones and much, much more!

Link: vimeo.com/34752785

George Tsirogiannis

George Tsirogiannis

A strange newly-met couple meets an equally strange woman living below their new house's kitchen floor.

"Hide & Seek" is a film about the inexplicable, the role of the Mother in society and what we're hiding deep inside.

i'd be happy to get it featured on your magazine. Thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/69504184

Sophie Chester-Nash

Sophie Chester-Nash

'The Ace of Spades' was made by 3 of us on a next-to-nothing budget and although it doesn't boast of any artistic perfection, it has meaning.

Link: vimeo.com/60275951

Tiffany Dantin

Tiffany Dantin

Take a 30 second look into an alternative past, experienced through an educational film opener. The Institute for Immortality is a pseudo-science propaganda animation inspired by speculative societies and unlimited lifespans.

Link: vimeo.com/61324133

MaPi

MaPi Plus

Hello how are you doing? I e mailed you a while back....

I just uploaded a new video, and I was wondering if it would interest you.

This video mixes a wide range of audiovisual techniques to give a very scientific and rigorous hypothesis on the origin of the universes.

I hope you like it. Real objects and videos are digitally composited (no 3D) on a real 10-m-long painted canvas...

vimeo.com/66494785

Below are all info

Have a good day

Pia

OksanaVoitenko

OksanaVoitenko

Ukrainian antiwar short film "Lullaby"

War takes away the son from the Mother. Now her lullaby sounds for all the soldiers who fell asleep forever.

vimeo.com/66882109 password "Lullaby2013"

Reino Studio

Reino Studio Plus

Beginning from a deep journey into the creative process and using new tools as a means of experimentation, we've created a video art about nature and its inexhaustible source of inspiration.

Link: vimeo.com/72002686

Frausun Media Productions

Frausun Media Productions

An artist searches for his Muse in a surrealistic landscape of haunting masked characters, sexual deviancy, and romantic poetry, framed as a video diary in the new full-length film from performance artist, Kurtz Frausun.

"Due to the extreme nature of my live shows, as DJ Frausun, causing many venues to ban me, I transferred my creative vision to film, which has no limits."

In the diary, the nameless protagonist enters a somnambulistic world, meeting and parting with mysterious women who he hopes will inspire his greatest works.

Colorful, multi-layered Rorschach-inspired backdrops are the landscape for unusual characters, such as a monk whose origami comes to life and a nude woman with hooks in her chest, where attached strings are plucked by peacock feathers to create symphonic sounds.

vimeo.com/frausun/peacock-trailer

vimeo.com/frausun/peacock

VONJAKO

VONJAKO Plus

Please Watch & Vote.
Thx.

Link: http://bit.ly/HeY4Pz

Hamant

Hamant

"Poison Was The Cure or: How I Learned to See" (2013) is a short experimental film by Hamant. The concept of the film is based on a unique condition of the Singaporean filmmaker: he is slowly being blinded by the very thing that allows him to see; that is, the Sun. The very nature of film as a light-based medium also inspired the concept of the film.

Footage for the film was gathered over a two and a half year period from various locations such as Mandalay, Bagan, Shan, Yangon (Myanmar), Hanoi (Vietnam) and Singapore.

© Metonymy Productions 2013

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=a7p3YOWT8f4

ART BY CHANCE

ART BY CHANCE PRO

Hello everyone! This is Cagil from Art By Chance working as Project Coordination Assistant.
Art by Chance Film Festival collects amazingly diverse ultra short films from all around the world. Before long, internationally selected fascinating movies pop into your lives suddenly in subways, airports, shopping malls, etc reaching more than 20 countries / 200 cities and 1.5 billion worldwide.
Theme for this year is Discover. Art By Chance sets out to celebrate the act of discovery in all its forms, from people to places to ideas this year. We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly support us and spread the word. Get going! We are waiting for your films! You might win a round flight ticket to anywhere in the world by the courtesy of our global sponsor Turkish Airlines. For more information about the festival, please visit artbychance.com
Our participation video: vimeo.com/105332631
Kindest regards,
Cagil Ozdemir
Project Coordination Assistant

Link: artbychance.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.