Hilary Andrews

Hilary Andrews

The Media Arts Club at my school has been thinking about putting together an Academy Awards Event, where we would try and reserve the Cafetorium and show some short movies, clips, etc. and serve drinks and snacks.

If anyone out there in Vimeoland would be interested in letting us show a clip of yours, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

FuzzyDave

FuzzyDave

Any of my stuff is fair game. Have fun!

Remyyy

Remyyy Plus

I think that you can make your choice in Vimeo. If you like a clip, you ask and I think there are big chances everybody will be ok if you'll show this. But maybe that's not your point, you maybe prefer people propose their own stuff and that's ok for me too.

duplo

duplo

Oh! Someone should make a vimeo academy awards. maybe create survey everyone can fill out and then compile the results into an award show clip...

hmm...

HaNNaH123

HaNNaH123

sounds like it will be a fun event. I dont know if I have anything that you could use, but you can see.

Paul McClintock

Paul McClintock

The Vimmies was going to be cool, it just kinda never happened.

PEIKA

PEIKA

there is so much good work on Vimeo see above.

Perez

Perez

count me in.

Hilary Andrews

Hilary Andrews

Thank you so much you guys! I'll let you know if we use your stuff, and I promise to give credits :)

Cait Oppermann

Cait Oppermann

Alex and I worked hard on the Vimmies and they were a functioning project. Lack of correspondence from users and lack of clip submission were the factors that led to its being put off.

markdaycomedy

markdaycomedy

Can I make a long acceptance speech, and be drowned out by some music? Not that I actually win anything... I just make the speech anyway....

Iain Brew

Iain Brew

You are welcome to my stuff if any of it is useful, just credit me/let me know :D

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.