Matt Schuenke

Matt Schuenke Plus

Hello. I've uploaded a 1920x1080 video and set it to play in HD. When I first uploaded it, it was playing in HD and label as such, now after not changing anything it isn't is HD anymore. I've tried reuploading it a few times and it always does this same thing, first in HD then later not in HD anymore.

All my videos are the same size and uploaded recently but this is the only one that is having this issue. I'd appreciate any help.

Link: vimeo.com/58306943

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Matt, sorry for the trouble! I'm creating a new 1080p version for you manually. Please let us know if it does not appear within the hour.

Matt Schuenke

Matt Schuenke Plus

Sorry if I'm being a bother, but I'm waiting on this before I post a new website and am eager for a fix. Any luck or anything I should try on my end?

Mark

Mark Staff

You can try simply re-uploading it. That may be a quicker solution for you. Sorry!

Matt Schuenke

Matt Schuenke Plus

I've tried that a few times and it always ends up back in standard definition. :/

Mark

Mark Staff

Okay, i'm going to try and downgrade this back to 720p for now and see if that does anything.

Matt Schuenke

Matt Schuenke Plus

Thanks. That does look better than before. It still looks like this video still isn't as sharp as my others. Compare the first second of this video where it says "matt schuenke" to the first second of my other videos and this one the text isn't as sharp.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.