Calvary Christian Church

Calvary Christian Church PRO

Hi - When I share my Channel via email - I get what seems to be broken image or an empty box in the body of the email. It looks like it should be my Vimeo profile icon but i don't see an icon, just an empty box that when clicked, links to me page.

Everything else about the share feature works great. It's just frustrating knowing it could or should be better if that icon or whatever is suppose to go there was working properly.

Any ideas or fixes would be helpful and appreciated.

Thx
Rob

Mark

Mark Staff

Which channel? We will try and test. It may be your email program blocking the images.

Calvary Christian Church

Here is the channel: Calvary Christian Church

I thought the same think with my email but gmail usually asks me to download images if the come in blocked and that question is not coming up when I send out this "share" email.
Thanks for any help you can offer. I am holding off sending a share to my team until I can correct this. It would be nice to introduce our channel correctly.

thanks again...

Link: Calvary Christian Church

Mark

Mark Staff

Okay, i've tested and confirmed this - i'll pass it along to our developers. Thanks for letting us know! And sorry for the issue.

Calvary Christian Church

Ok - thanks for the heads up Any idea when I might hear back on a possible solution. I am just trying to gauge if I should do the big share announcement now or wait. Thx...rob

Mark

Mark Staff

We have no ETA on when this will be fixed, sorry.

Calvary Christian Church

Just checkin in to see if you were able to find a solution to the "share" thumbnail issue we are having...thx

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi there, Sorry but we don't have any update quite yet but we're hoping to have the issue fixed soon!

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Actually, it looks like we just put in a fix for this. Can you try again and let us know if you have any more problems?

Calvary Christian Church

Great - thank you for getting on this for us!
Looks like it's working now. I am seeing a thumbnail now where the empty box was previously. It's a low res thumbnail of the most recent video upload. If that is the correct image than it's working properly. Thanks again...rob

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.