Mark

Mark Staff

This issue has now been resolved! Thank you for your patience, everyone! We appreciate it.

Mark

Mark Staff

Our developers are looking into an issue that is causing our embedded player not to load. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are working as fast as possible to get this up and running again!

ABC

ABC PRO

I know you guys are east coast time... please don't go home until you can fix this. You guys are really hurting my business today

Timothy Kevin Seward

Timothy Kevin Seward Plus

also fix the issues of vimeo not working in IE10.. is this even true.. i guess i'll open my windows 8 laptop to see what this is all about as well.. seriously come on vimeo get it together now

Timothy Kevin Seward

Stop linking us to staff picks on your Twitter feed.. you can't mask a BS issue like this with links that dont even work right.. are you f'n serious right now..???

twitter.com/Vimeo

Timothy Kevin Seward

BORING..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

John Strong

John Strong PRO

Thanks mark.

My embedded videos have been running smoothly for the past hour or so now.

Flip Art Media

Flip Art Media PRO

What is going on????? I pay for this service! Upload problems, conversion problems and now my embedded player won't work?! Come on vimeo!

Timothy Kevin Seward

maybe they should give you a discount since you are paying for something that isnt working.. how much money did you lose today because of this?? Vimeo how much money are you going to lose in the future due to your failure to keep your site working over the past two months??

David Zaritsky

David Zaritsky

I must agree with Warp Factor here. Some frustrating issues for a paid service and now none of our videos are playing on our site? Not good folks.

Timothy Kevin Seward

btw the orange in your player doesnt not match the red/orange on your site.. you might want to look into that

Marina Kelly

Marina Kelly Plus

Is there any way to let us know when this will work again?
I have someone waiting to see the videos!

ThatTutorGuy.com

ThatTutorGuy.com PRO

On the bright side (if an outage of this scale can be bright), maybe since this is such a large bug Vimeo will actually get around to fixing it. It's been 3 months and their videos still won't play on IE10 on Windows 8... :(

Nutritional Therapy Association

Nutritional Therapy Association Business

I'm guessing there isn't something as simple as a light-switch or radio button to swap over to a backup host server. They could be suffering a disaster (say a sewage main rupture) at a building with little or no staff.

It Could Be Worse -

The Chicago Catz

The Chicago Catz Plus

this is very frustrating and embarrassing for clients needing to access embedded videos. please get it together.

Timothy Kevin Seward

im glad im not trying to back pedal with my clients today.. or i seriously would be opening a huge can of whoop ass on Vimeo right now

Chas Smith

Chas Smith PRO

I've got a "pro" account and am now my support team is in a world of sh*t with emails from customers who can't view any of the training videos.

Is there any word on how long this is going to take to fix? I just switched to vimeo hoping for reliability but when my businesses are entirely video based this is a pretty bad problem to have...

Creative Resources Group

Creative Resources Group PRO

We were thinking that the issues were on our end, glad I checked here. Thanks for the status update, and all of us here are hoping for a fast resolution! (Ad agencies need their videos...)

Link: meetcrg.com

DaVita Videos

DaVita Videos Business

I'm just chiming in here - we click on the links and the video just sits in black and won't roll for several minutes, if at all. Please update when this is fixed. Thanks.

Cheri Benson

Cheri Benson Plus

I'm getting flooded with phone calls from my viewers saying my videos aren't playing. I checked all web browsers and none of them work. I either get a message that says the connection was re-set or it takes 3-5 min to play. Can someone help fix this problem? I verified with my web host that the problem is with Vimeo and not my website. Thanks!

Coffee Table Congress

Coffee Table Congress Plus

Yes. I am a Vimeo Plus user. We just spent $1,600 on a national Wall Street Journal ad (four days long). Potential business partners are having trouble accessing our videos. Not cool, guys.

Videos we have embedded at two different websites are not playing correctly. My web host/designer say the problem is definitely not in our sites, but must be a Vimeo problem.

Currently, embed seems to load on Safari (albeit slowly and not reliably) but not playing at all on FireFox. I don't use IE, but people on IE have expressed issues to us, too. Please get this fixed ASAP. Thank you.

Timothy Kevin Seward

If you read above Vimeo doesn't work on IE10 basically anyone with windows8 cant watch Vimeo if they are using the native browser.. Awesome..

Timothy Kevin Seward

VIMEO you are so lucky I did not launch my new site today emailing countless future employers.. you seriously could be potentially destroying opportunities for thousands of professionals who pay for this service and expect you to render it as expected. We need updates on the status of this error and we need them faster then your twitter sap is typing them.. its been over 30 mins since we last heard anything about this issue..

Emil Montás

Emil Montás PRO

You guys have an idea when you will solve this BIG problem? We are in the midst of a launch of a new web site based on Vimeo videos EMBED.

We have hundreds of people waiting to see our videos.

Again, for us it is a BIG problem.

Enlace: reddeinmueblesturisticos.com/

CodeOne Tech

CodeOne Tech

Video has be slow loading all day, worked fine yesterday. Had people try it from a Various locations across the US. Are you guys having network issues?

Link: dev.JeeVaWay.com

Shoot & Share

Shoot & Share PRO

So here is a random thing we noticed for a solution. If you update Adobe Air to 3.6 on your computer (if you use AIR) then it starts playing the videos. (at least on Windows 8)

Timothy Kevin Seward

seriously are you f'n kidding me.. why would this help? and wtf do you do if you dont have any adobe products on your win8 machine??

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.