Sockeye

Sockeye

No one in our company can receive emails from Vimeo @sockeye.tv please help!

Mark

Mark Staff

Have you checked your spam folder? Also - can you clarify which emails exactly?

Sockeye

Sockeye

Yes. Nothing. So weird. Its a Gmail company account. I had major issues setting up accounts and ended up using my personal email account for now. also when we share album invites, personal emails get the invite but not @sockeye.tv accounts.

Sockeye

Sockeye

That is major issues setting up a VImeo account trying different @sockeye.tv email addresses. Never got the confirmation emails.

Sockeye

Sockeye

jmoore@sockeye.tv, wmagness@sockeye.tv, tsobotta@sockeye.tv

Sockeye

Sockeye

Thanks but thats not the issue.
1. We tried setting up a vimeo account with an @sockeye.tv email. never got the activation email.
2. I went ahead and used my personal account. Ideally we change it back to a sockeye.tv email
3. I sent an album invite to a random personal account and received the invite fine. We send an album invite to a sockeye.tv email and never got the invite.
4. No matter what we do, any emails from Vimeo being sent to an @sockeye.tv email DO NOT get received.
5. We have a GMail business account for sockeye.tv. We have checked all settings and added Vimeo .com to receive emails from you. That has not solved the issues.
6. No email accounts have any vimeo emails stuck in their spam folder.

please help. thanks

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying. I'm going to try to replicate this.

Sockeye

Sockeye

Thanks Ian. Any luck? We are needing to send a link EOD today to present and want to make sure this is working or we will need to find another solution to view videos.

thanks!

Sockeye

Sockeye

Hi - Wanted to see if there was any other options on your end to solve why we cant receive email from Vimeo. We have whitelisted your sending email and your IP address with our gmail account. We did receive a couple emails into our junk folder 5 days after being sent. But the problem wasnt solved. We are still not getting emails. If they come in its days later into a junk folder, if they come in at all. Thanks!

Mark

Mark Staff

This is still being looked into, sorry Sockeye.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.