dax white

dax white

Hi,
I cannot login on either my iPad app or my iPhone app.

The error I get in Kvimeoerrordomain error 0

I can however login through a browser.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. Can you try deleting the app and then re-installing it?

edited

edited

I've got the same problem. Deleting and re-installing didn't do it for me.

Steve Nenninger

Steve Nenninger Plus

Can you fix it and let us know. Sometimes with Vimeo it is confusing as to what I am paying for. The home page on the web takes me to promoted videos, and these errors are frequent.

Chris Stafford

Chris Stafford

Exact same problem. Deleting and reloading did not help.

Stuart Page

Stuart Page Plus

This is the second major problem I've had this week. First I couldn't upload demo videos to show a client, and then I'm out at a cafe and I'm trying to show another person a video on Vimeo app on my iPhone 5, and I get this annoying message: "The Operation Couldn't Be Completed. (Kvimeoerrordomain Error 0.)" I too am wondering why I spent money to become a Vimeo Plus user. Can anyone remind me?

Link: farm9.staticflickr.com/8236/8475234112_af833da331_b.jpg

hillanbrook

hillanbrook Plus

We tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Vimeo app on an iPhone 4S with the latest iOS 6.1.1 update and are also getting the "Kvimeoerrordomain Error 0" message.

Laurence Kingston

Laurence Kingston Plus

If' it's any comfort, the android version of the app isn't working either. It used to, but not anymore.

Alex Popov

Alex Popov

Same with my iPad iOS 6.1. Deleting and reinstalling does nothing to fix the problem.

edited

edited

I'm in now. My problem seems to be solved. But I didn't do anything to fix it...

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey everyone, this issue should be resolved. Please let me know if you're still having trouble.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.