Univ. Transp. Research Center

Univ. Transp. Research Center Plus

Hello to all,

Currently i'm having a hard time trying to manually organize the videos on my homepage. The default setting is organized to display videos by upload date. Each video has an actual event date separate from it's upload date and i would like to reconfigure the order of which the videos are displayed on my profile to respond to the event date, not the upload date. Is there any way this is possible?

Also,

I'd also like for the default display of my videos to appear in the "details" format for all users, not in the thumbnail format. Can this also be changed?

Thank you Very much for your help!

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, unfortunately you cannot manually organize your videos in a set order no can you set it in the details format. When someone else visits your profile, they have the option to arrange your videos by the categories at the top and display them to their liking. Sorry about that.

Heerko Groefsema

Heerko Groefsema Plus

I would also like to have this option. I would like to be able to profile myself as I would like. So I can decide what videos have the immediate attention.

I think everyone's portfolio can be divided into 2 kinds of work. The ones where your strengths lie, work that you would like to do more in the future. And on the other hand, work that shows your allround-ness or maybe little tests or fun stuff.

I want to present, people who visit my profile, in first glance the work I'm proud of and the work I would like to do more in the future. Instead of showing my latest work which is great, but not as great as projects I did previously.

For example I like the feature of Behance, where you can simple drag the project in the order that you want to show them.

Mark

Mark Staff

Thanks for your suggestions.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.