Calan

Calan

I have a PRO account and created an API App 5 days ago and it hasn't been approved as yet. Please could someone take a look at this and expedite it as it's holding up my dev team.

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about the delay, someone will take a look shortly.

Calan

Calan

We're another 3 days down the line and still no response. I'm really not impressed so far with the service I'm getting.

My first interaction with Vimeo is to enquire about your pricing for larger clients to which I'm told it's take it or leave it, no explanation required. Next, I apply for my API access which is supposed to take 3 days and 10 days later I'm no closer to having it approved. Stellar service guys, this really instills me with confidence for using Vimeo as a 3rd party business provider.

Calan

Calan

Just further to that, the whole idea of your Pro account is to allow a paid business customer to upload via the API into a hidden repository, so how can you possibly take 10 days to simply approve it. You really know how to annoy a customer, even having taken the time to reply to my complaint and still not bothered to action it.

Mark

Mark Staff

I sincerely apologize for the delay. Nobody was able to take a look at this on Friday and then we weren't around to provide support over the weekend. I've sent a reminder out and somebody will take a look at this today. Again, i'm very sorry about this.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.