Immersive

Immersive PRO

I just checked by account. My card has been charged twice for this license.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, I cannot refund your purchases at the moment but would be happy to do so tomorrow. Can you try enhancing the video in a different browser in the meantime?

Immersive

Immersive PRO

I tried it in Safari and Firefox. Same result. Now my card has been charged 3 times and I've wasted an hour of my life.

Immersive

Immersive PRO

I've found a different track for my video. Please refund the three charges made to my account. Thank you.

Don Incoll

Don Incoll

Same thing happened to me yesterday, I tried to pay for a track twice and froze on a blank screen,
i ended up using a free track which was fine, but I dont see any charges on my card yet for the failed attempts to pay.

I just uploaded a new Time Lapse video and want to add a sound track to it but Enhancer seems to be completely broken, tried in Safari and Chrome. any status on Enhancer or is it just me ??

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry for the trouble, Don. I just tried to use the enhancer with a purchased track and it was working fine with me. Can you tell me the specific track you tried to use?

Don Incoll

Don Incoll

Thanks Ian, its not that I could not use a specific track, I could not find ANY tracks at all to add, not even recommended or free tracks would appear ?? anyway its fixed now, fault may have been this end. cheers .

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

Hi Don, sorry about that! Our Music Store was down briefly yesterday so it sounds like you encountered it when no tracks were showing.

Don Incoll

Don Incoll

Cheers, thanks, I'm new to Vimeo and very impressed with level & quality of support. great stuff.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.