Melissa Mermin Love Stories

Melissa Mermin Love Stories PRO

I wanted to know if there was any way to upgrade to have a different title. Can we pay extra (for example title) viansa-winery-napa/vimeo/52367 rather than current vimeo.com/52301140

My videos on Vimeo are ranked very low as the title as there's no relevant information about the subject, even with lots of tags and information with links. I can put the same video with info on Youtube and it will come up in the first 3 pages. I really love the quality of Vimeo but hate how useless it is in SEO ranking. Please offer an alternative or upgrade!

Mark

Mark Staff

No, sorry. We don't offer anything like that.

Why not start now? I would PAY for it, and may of my photographer friends that don't use Vimeo for the reasons I mentioned would use it over Youtube. Hey, this is a customer talking and it would cost you nothing, your branding is still in the title, everyone wins. It doesn't make sense that I'm paying Vimeo to be a premium member with more storage and HD uploads if no one sees my work, right?

Hi Ian,

Thanks for understanding my question. So I tried adding 'Viansa-winery-wedding' several months ago when I first uploaded to this URL and the custom name never showed up- it's still just the number. vimeo.com/52301140. What's the deal? I just tried adding custom text to the same, saved changes and they aren't showing up other than the number Vimeo assigned them.

Thanks,

Melissa

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.