Mark

Mark Staff

I'm trying to re-encode this right now, sorry about that!

Solar

Solar

I experience the same problem on several of my videos. It's so loud that I may be forced to take down one of my videos. Does anyone know what causes this ?

Link: vimeo.com/61943761

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm trying to re-encode this right now, sorry about that!

Solar

Solar

Thank you Mark

You guys are great !!!

Solar

Solar

Looks like the beep is still there. Should I try re-uploading the video ? Below is a link to the webpage with the video.

Link: arizonasolarrebate.com/

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm going to try one more time. If it's not fixed this time, yes, please try re-uploading it and let me know how that goes.

Solar

Solar

Hi Mark,

I checked and the beeps were still there so I tried re-uploading the video and still no luck. Then I tried upgrading the video on your site to 1080P and that seemed to do the trick. The beeps are now gone.

Thanks

Mark

Mark Staff

Hmm, that's odd. Please let me know if this happens again with another file.

ARTnews Video

ARTnews Video PRO

Hello Ian! Support out the vid thru conversion again and the beeps are GONE! Thanks for the help everyone!

L

Dominic Qwek

Dominic Qwek

Hi there, I'm having the same problem in my SD video at 2:07. HD seems fine. Could you guys take a look at this please?

This is the second time I've tried re-encoding on my end. the encoded file is fine both times. I used the Vimeo HD setting in premiere pro, only difference is I had to set the framerate from 29.97 to 30 fps.

Thanks.

Dom

Link: vimeo.com/62596001

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that, Dominic. I'm re-encoding your SD version for you now. Can you let me know if it helps?

Dominic Qwek

Dominic Qwek

Ian,

It's fixed now. I noticed the audio sounds better too. Some kind of audio compression issue?

Thanks again!

Dom

Dom

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.