AppleTree Institute

AppleTree Institute PRO

Hi there,
We're having trouble with the albums feature. When we create an Album and and videos, first the videos cannot be seen in the album ("Sorry, no videos found" message). Secondly, the album isn't appearing under the album list for our account. Is there a waiting period? Or is this a bug? Thanks!

-AT

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, can you link me to the album so that I can take a look?

Grace Weir

Grace Weir Plus

Hi
I am having the same problem and have not figured it out, can you explain? I have uploaded videos, made them password protected but my page with all the videos cannot be viewed by others ( Sorry no videos found) except as individual links, even when given my password
Thanks

Mark

Mark Staff

This is the way it is intended to work.

Aykut Alp Ersoy

Aykut Alp Ersoy

Hello,

I couldn't figure out to start a thread. Therefore I'm writing here. Here my question:

Basic Vimeo account we can just create 3 albums right? Currently I purchased a Plus account and created 3 albums more. Am I gonna be able to reach those 3 albums when my plus account expires?

Thanks!

Jeremy Mather

Jeremy Mather Plus

I have an album that included password-protected videos. The person I sent the link to said the videos didn't allow you to enter a password, it just said they didn't have permission to be there. Can I keep password-protected videos in an album? (passwords have been removed in the meantime)

A separate question is they can only see 3 of the 5 videos. When I log in and open the album, all 5 videos are present. Why can't some videos be seen? All 5 videos have matching privacy settings.

Link: vimeo.com/album/2351450

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Password-protected or private videos within a public album will not require a password anywhere along the way. Password-protected or private videos within a password-protected album will only require the album password to view.

The videos in that album all appear for me, are you still having any trouble with this?

Jeremy Mather

Jeremy Mather Plus

Thanks! Yeah, I have since gotten all videos to appear, but I had to remove all passwords before it worked properly.

Let me see if I get this straight: It doesn't matter if the videos are password-protected if you place them in a public album? This was not working for me. The album was public and the videos were password-protected, but when they clicked a 'private' video while in the album, it didn't ask for a password, it just said, "You don't have permission to be here."

I'm not concerned with the videos being public at the moment, so I have no problems for now. But I am still trying to get the hang of album usage... Thanks for the response!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Eek, sorry I was mistaken.

Private videos in a public album WILL NOT appear. Private/password-protected videos will only appear in an album if the album is also password protected.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.